£100m

Yorkie

Whole new defence, with back ups - 40 Million

Hargreaves - 14 Million

Malouda (to play on the right) - 13 Million

Darren Bent - 8 Million

Huntelaar - 12 Million

Kevin Doyle - 5 Million

8 Million left over to tempt a top-class manager.

Forgot about Owen, again  :lol:

Am sure he's bothered about that  :lol:

Second time I have done it in the last couple of weeks I think, £16m and I can't even remember the bugger  bluesigh.gif bluesigh.gif

10 games in your 1st two seasons at a new club will do that to you.

Although just check our bank balance and you'd soon remember we signed him.

Not his fault i know, but FFS, its something i'd actually rather forget about tbh.

Given

Richards  Woodgate    Davies    Baines

SWP        Cahill      Hargreaves    N'Zogbia

Martins    Ashton

Swapped Barton for Cahill but that doesnt look too bad and the bench would be pretty impressive also.

With £100 Mill to spend you'd expect to be challenging the title, could you see that team challenging? i personally couldnt!

Given

Richards   Woodgate     Davies     Baines

SWP         Cahill       Hargreaves    N'Zogbia

Martins     Ashton

Swapped Barton for Cahill but that doesnt look too bad and the bench would be pretty impressive also.

With £100 Mill to spend you'd expect to be challenging the title, could you see that team challenging? i personally couldnt!

Go on then, give us your £100m! That team has quality all the way through. Don't forget when Chelsea spent their millions they already some almost world class players in their squad in Terry and Lampard!

Given

Martins    Ashton

Krul

R. Taylor    S. Taylor    Ferdinand  M. Taylor

Milner        Parker      Emre            Duff

Bent          Owen

Not being funny, but  £100m and you'd still want to see Parker and Emre in the middle?  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif Sorry, mate. Honest. That's me off for a can.

Given

Martins    Ashton

I agree. It looks shite to me, tbh.

Given

Martins     Ashton

Well given the fact that you left it at, "i will give it to Wenger" does your opinion really count?

Given

Martins    Ashton

Well given the fact that you left it at, "i will give it to Wenger" does your opinion really count?

Surely you of all people aren't taking the stance that your opinion is worth more than mine because I'm 48 and you're 12?

Given

Martins     Ashton

Surely you of all people aren't taking the stance that your opinion is worth more than mine because I'm 48 and you're 12?

:lol:

Ok whats wrong with that team? Two fantastic young full backs who will only get better. Top class centre back with a very good youngster beside him who will also get better. Young, pacy wingers who are very capable to destroying defences, top class defensive midfielder alongside a midfielder who scores more than his fair share in a pretty average Everton Side. Young english striker who has always been good for a good is excellent in the air, has good hold up play and works his arse off and a lightening quick partner who is very two footed is settling into the premiership and starting to look a very good player. I also forgot to put Owen in there who will score goals when fit.

If you want to leave your answer as is (ie complete kop out!) and then need to result to things like "but you're 12 years old" then fine but you do look a bit of a tit when questioning other peoples comments.

Someone really big and rich and everyfin injects us with cash and we've got a £100m transfer budget for FM 2007.

Go wild. What do you do?

:winking:

Given

Martins    Ashton

Ok whats wrong with that team? Two fantastic young full backs who will only get better. Top class centre back with a very good youngster beside him who will also get better. Young, pacy wingers who are very capable to destroying defences, top class defensive midfielder alongside a midfielder who scores more than his fair share in a pretty average Everton Side. Young english striker who has always been good for a good is excellent in the air, has good hold up play and works his arse off and a lightening quick partner who is very two footed is settling into the premiership and starting to look a very good player. I also forgot to put Owen in there who will score goals when fit.

If you want to leave your answer as is (ie complete kop out!) and then need to result to things like "but you're 12 years old" then fine but you do look a bit of a tit when questioning other peoples comments.

I thought you were the tit actually when you said "does your opinion really count".

Cheers

Given

Martins    Ashton

Krul

Bent          Owen

Not being funny, but  £100m and you'd still want to see Parker and Emre in the middle?  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif Sorry, mate. Honest. That's me off for a can.

I would go along with spending however much it takes to attract a world class manager, players are relatively unimportant in comparison.

Given

Martins    Ashton

Krul

Bent          Owen

Jesus christ cant you read, he was talking about a canny bench, i put up the other players, surely even you can see that?  :roll:

Or do you think i'd start Krul over Given, which would of been the most obvious thing to have a go at.  :roll: :roll: :roll:

Given

Martins    Ashton

Krul

Bent          Owen

Jesus christ cant you read, he was talking about a canny bench, i put up the other players, surely even you can see that?  :roll:

Or do you think i'd start Krul over Given, which would of been the most obvious thing to have a go at.  :roll: :roll: :roll:

You might, like.

Given

Martins    Ashton

Krul

Bent          Owen

You might, like.

Okaaay... eekout.gif

Buy a team in the french league and employ a decent manager. Buy a team in the dutch league and employ a decent manager.

Use both teams as feeder clubs to nourish Newcastle united and with the 1 million left over I would invite the whole of st james park to 10 pints or so the day we win a cup...

Get rid of:

Carr

Bramble

Babayaro

Bernard

Parker

Ameobi

IN:

Paolo Ferreira - £7m

Wes Brown - £4m

Jonathan Woodgate - £5m

Wayne Bridge - £4m