Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

His comments about Fulham this morning, they're definitely going to pin that up on their dressing room

He's a fucking buffoon.

I hope West Brom and Sheff Utd. do the same. Can't see them catching us but it would be lovely to see them get close enough to make him sweat.

Straws and camels and all that.

It's honestly staggering how much heavy lifting first Bryan Robson and later on Roy Keane must have done inspirationally in the Man Utd dressing room when this prick was the public captain of the club.

I just don't understand how far he thinks this mindset can really take you. Aye his predecessor would talk the team down from time-to-time but it was clearly borne out of frustration at not being backed, arguably even letting himself feel vindicated. You might stretch to say it was political; driving an agenda that would ultimatum lead to better decisions at boardroom level when transfer windows came around. It worked when you consider they eventually bowed and got him Almiron.

There's no agenda around general betterment with Bruce though. It's just defensive hot air followed by a shrug of the shoulders. We're shit but so is everyone else so what do you want from us? You're always having a go at us.

It doesn't inspire, it doesn't achieve anything. He just cements his position as a total fucking loser.

Those first few seconds couldn't have been more embarrassing if they tried.

:lol: So profound.

You see, lads, the teams at the bottom of the league are the ones that go down, you see.

Reminds me of that Extras sketch where Ian McKellen is explaining that he's actually acting when he dresses up as a wizard.

What a great footballing mind Steve Bruce is. Imagine an hour with him, cor. What a learning experience you'd have. Ball goes in net. Pitch is green. Kick with foot.

You see, lads, the teams at the bottom of the league are the ones that go down, you see.

Reminds me of that Extras sketch where Ian McKellen is explaining that he's actually acting when he dresses up as a wizard.

What a great footballing mind Steve Bruce is. Imagine an hour with him, cor. What a learning experience you'd have. Ball goes in net. Pitch is green. Kick with foot.

:lol: So true.

So press pack, it's like this reet; two teams, different strips, one tries to score in the other ones goal. Lasts aboot 90 mins. What was that aboot Bacon?

He clearly couldn't give less of a shit aside from when people are having a pop at him and he gets extremely wound up. He's just a pathetic individual, pretty much no redeeming features.

He's as thin skinned as fuck tbh. For all his 'been around for a long time' schtick, it's very clear he can't cope with any grief whatsoever.

Always on the defensive.

Just on Bruce's latest pathetic excuse. The tunnel at St Andrews is the longest in our football and a very similar distance. I wouldn't expect Bruce to realise that though, he only played and managed there for many years.

The teams had to change in a portacabin and get a mini-bus to Ewood Park when it was getting done up. They nearly won the league as I recall.  I wouldn't expect  Bruce to remember that, he only played for their direct title rivals at the time.

‘Clowsed’, ‘howst’

Arr just fuck off, man

:lol::lol: it's absolutely terrible. It always feels like he's trying to make himself sound more Geordie than he is but he doesn't actually know the accent. Allo Allo cunt.

The chubby funster watched a different game to us the other night. Fulham won, apparently...

Frightening. He's been over-employed and given a role and salary well above what his ability and career deserve and isn't even humble enough to work really hard after being handed this on a plate. Even if the owner is happy for the manager not to care, Bruce should have some spine and work hard regardless. To not even know the results of your competitors when your in a relegation battle, something you'd know at 13 playing Championship manager, shows the effort he puts in - doesn't even watch the games, much less study them and our opponents.

He should be ashamed of himself.

:lol:

The chubby funster watched a different game to us the other night. Fulham won, apparently...

Fucking hell, so thats how it works, the 3 teams with the least points at the end of the season go down? Wow thats a revelation.

This fucking bloke is a menace to society.

In Steve's little interview there he mentioned that he and the lads set points targets for themselves. Am I being naive here or is that not an intrinsically defeatist approach to fixtures?

I've heard other managers and players talk about points targets too and I've always hated the idea of it. To me, it's a total loser's way of looking at games. It's saying by implication, "I don't expect you to beat the good teams".

Just me?

In Steve's little interview there he mentioned that he and the lads set points targets for themselves. Am I being naive here or is that not an intrinsically defeatist approach to fixtures?

I've heard other managers and players talk about points targets too and I've always hated the idea of it. To me, it's a total loser's way of looking at games. It's saying by implication, "I don't expect you to beat the good teams".

Just me?

His targets also change throughout the season depending on what's happening. Going into the season he said the aim was top 10, a few months ago his "remit" was to keep the club up and now he's "hoping" we have enough to avoid relegation. Again, he's not pulled up on this by anyone.

Just me?

His targets also change throughout the season depending on what's happening. Going into the season he said the aim was top 10, a few months ago his "remit" was to keep the club up and now he's "hoping" we have enough to avoid relegation. Again, he's not pulled up on this by anyone.

Hasn't mentioned the Mighty Rafa for a while, couldn't shut up about trying to match him for the last 18 months or so whilst he was spawning it every other week.