Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Agree.  Rafa would be top of the list, he's managed Liverpool and Chelsea, better teams, more chance of racking up wins.

Think it should just be for when they were in charge of NUFC.  That would be equally as damaging for our current 'leader' I'm sure.

Edit:  but if it is PL, like Rocker asks, where's SBR?

That stat table doesn’t make much sense. If anything should only be managers under Mike Ashley in the table. And then managers under previous ownership as another table.

Easy enough to do that manually :lol:

Bruce 48 games?! Rafa 146?! Don't add up!

He will spend half the time talking about how great they are, then say "we've been encouraged in recent weeks/we are getting there with how we want to play, we have to turn up and show desire and hopefully get something".

Nah, he's hoping they'll continue to be as s*** as us  :lol:

"Fulham are shit like us"

Inspirational stuff.  :lol:

He will spend half the time talking about how great they are, then say "we've been encouraged in recent weeks/we are getting there with how we want to play, we have to turn up and show desire and hopefully get something".

Nah, he's hoping they'll continue to be as shit as us  :lol:

How about trying to get some points then? What an absolute charlatan....a 4 year old could have said that

That stat table doesn’t make much sense. If anything should only be managers under Mike Ashley in the table. And then managers under previous ownership as another table.

Easy enough to do that manually :lol:

Bruce 48 games?! Rafa 146?! Don't add up!

Rafa managed us for 146 games. Bruce has had 74 games though.

Bruce

Matches 74

Wins 24

Draws 17

Losses 33

Goals For 91

Goals Against 119

Points 98

PPM 1.2

Win% 32.4%

Rafa

Matches 146

Wins 62

Draws 30

Losses 54

Goals For 209

Goals Against 171

Points 216

PPM 1.48

Win% 42.5

Just reminded myself how bad Mcclaren was :lol:

7 wins, 1 being against Northampton :lol:

Urgh, the 5-1 against Palace and 1-3 against Bournemouth. Awful.

It was the 5-1 defeat v Pardew that really stuck in my throat. I genuinely hated him by the time he’d left and was convinced with a decent coach we’d improve only to get McClaren and then get absolutely smashed by him. One of my worst memories as a fan.

This is the one, though. "Let's see where we are at the end of the season" ffs.

In the name of all things holy!!

"From 13th down"... inferring that you can't have a pop at me for our form or call me a shit manager.... if you do you have to say that about every manager from 13th place down.  He does this fucking so often, tries to deflect criticism by lumping himself in with other managers.  Does my tits in!

"are Fulham confident they can catch us?".... stone me!  don't give them quotes like previous poster said to stick on their walls.  Just say something like "their performances have improved even if their results haven't" some generic pat on the back type pish then say something positive about your team FFS!! 

"...see where we are at the end of the season".... nah! how about seeing where you are now and doing something about it.  Fucking fraud!!!

He'll be looking forward to seeing HIS united win on Sunday.  PRICK!!!