The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Aw these c***s posting their winnings after it happens 🙄

Kunitz ? Sorry but you are the p*ss take master of it , a bullshit master on a different level.

So ferk off  :lol:

Aw these c***s posting their winnings after it happens 🙄

Kunitz ? Sorry but you are the p*ss take master of it , a bullshit master on a different level.

So ferk off  :lol:

Was clearly joking :lol: relax yourself

Already had a couple of >30/1 winners on Betfair, glad I signed up. It's weird the way they calculate their odds, I just looked for tomorrow:

Ward/Jorginho bookings on 365 are 4/1 and 11/4 respectively. On a bet calculator, that's 17.75/1. 365 offers 18/1 on a bet builder.

Betfair prices are actually worse, 7/2 and 13/5, which equals 15/1, but the Betfair price for the double is massively better, at 23/1.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Already had a couple of >30/1 winners on Betfair, glad I signed up. It's weird the way they calculate their odds, I just looked for tomorrow:

Ward/Jorginho bookings on 365 are 4/1 and 11/4 respectively. On a bet calculator, that's 17.75/1. 365 offers 18/1 on a bet builder.

Betfair prices are actually worse, 7/2 and 13/5, which equals 15/1, but the Betfair price for the double is massively better, at 23/1.

They do it on all multiples, offer far better odds than they should according to calculators/other bookies.

No idea why, I assume to encourage people to move to them.

They’re very quick to limit accounts though, if you start winning.

They do it on all multiples, offer far better odds than they should according to calculators/other bookies.

No idea why, I assume to encourage people to move to them.

They’re very quick to limit accounts though, if you start winning.

They needn't worry with me. :lol:

Cheers, good to know. Got my eye on their boost on Kane/Fernandes 2 shots on goal each on Sunday, 8/1 seems outrageous value.

Is that on target? Seems a bit long but not by loads. Shots on target aren't as common as most people think.

Aye on target. I know what you mean but Kane and Fernandes take the free kicks, take the pens and basically both shoot every time they get the ball.

Stick on certainty I'm looking at, the big odds dont draw  me in as I play the long game to a target each month when I gamble so a lot of my winners will be short prices I'm afraid .

I'm going big on Atlanta this weekend 1/3:on betfair but look a cert.Yep I will never get rich ,very few of us will but regular winners is my game and never chase the loss.

That's my bet of the weekend  O0