The 2020-21 Betting Thread

25 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Chesterfield are beating Notts County 2-1 but their keeper is completely fucked, limping around with a bandaged knee and they don't have a sub keeper to bring on.  Looks like they might have to put a defender in nets.  If your chosen bookie hasn't been paying attention you may want to bet on County winning in normal time, or to progress. 25 minutes left.

What a shout NC just went 3-2 up.

I only went small though. 

1 hour ago, BlueStar said:

Yep, put a tenner on and got £80 out of it.  I also had a  quid on halftime/fulltime of Chesterfield/Countyplaced before kickoff which got me £23.

I didn't see your post in time so only got on it at 2-2.

Turned £1.50 into £51 in the Wales game betting on Norrington-Davies/Abrashi booking double so good day overall and my Euro 2020 pot sorted.

Taking the risk of being made to look a mug by a friendly again but Sorescu looks really big for a card at 11/2. 10 cards in 27 games in 2021 and he's playing RB up against Sancho, Rashford and/or Grealish. The ref is an absolute card fiend as well, averages nearly 6 a game in Portugal.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

Taking the risk of being made to look a mug by a friendly again but Sorescu looks really big for a card at 11/2. 10 cards in 27 games in 2021 and he's playing RB up against Sancho, Rashford and/or Grealish. The ref is an absolute card fiend as well, averages nearly 6 a game in Portugal.

What the fuck did I just see? 

• 1 month later...

Took a random notion to go on to Gamstop today and self exclude myself from all betting sites for 5 years. 

Don't even do badly when betting like but can't help shake the notion its a massive waste of money. :lol:

Probably kick myself when the NFL returns. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Took a random notion to go on to Gamstop today and self exclude myself from all betting sites for 5 years. 

Don't even do badly when betting like but can't help shake the notion its a massive waste of money. :lol:

Probably kick myself when the NFL returns. 

5 years. Fair play