The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

12 minutes ago, gdm said:

@GWNapologies. I ridiculed you when u tipped Blackpool to be promoted. You were indeed correct 

No worries my tips arent the best but I read they assemble a great squad that had yet to click .

14/1 for promotion at the time was massive .just missed out on the 33/1 automatic.  Cheers pal 

10 minutes ago, GWN said:

No worries my tips arent the best but I read they assemble a great squad that had yet to click .

14/1 for promotion at the time was massive .just missed out on the 33/1 automatic.  Cheers pal 

Was a great shout tbf 

365 offering card markets on 2 games tonight, Spain-Portugal and Italy-Czechs, 2 cards each double pays 71/1. Friendly or not (so was England-Austria), that's just silly pricing and well worth a quid given the teams involved, especially in the Spain game (7/1 for 2 each, 11/10 for 1 each). Pawson doing that game as well.

Chesterfield are beating Notts County 2-1 but their keeper is completely fucked, limping around with a bandaged knee and they don't have a sub keeper to bring on.  Looks like they might have to put a defender in nets.  If your chosen bookie hasn't been paying attention you may want to bet on County winning in normal time, or to progress. 25 minutes left.

25 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Chesterfield are beating Notts County 2-1 but their keeper is completely fucked, limping around with a bandaged knee and they don't have a sub keeper to bring on.  Looks like they might have to put a defender in nets.  If your chosen bookie hasn't been paying attention you may want to bet on County winning in normal time, or to progress. 25 minutes left.

What a shout NC just went 3-2 up.

I only went small though. 

1 hour ago, BlueStar said:

Yep, put a tenner on and got £80 out of it.  I also had a  quid on halftime/fulltime of Chesterfield/Countyplaced before kickoff which got me £23.

I didn't see your post in time so only got on it at 2-2.

Turned £1.50 into £51 in the Wales game betting on Norrington-Davies/Abrashi booking double so good day overall and my Euro 2020 pot sorted.

Taking the risk of being made to look a mug by a friendly again but Sorescu looks really big for a card at 11/2. 10 cards in 27 games in 2021 and he's playing RB up against Sancho, Rashford and/or Grealish. The ref is an absolute card fiend as well, averages nearly 6 a game in Portugal.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

Taking the risk of being made to look a mug by a friendly again but Sorescu looks really big for a card at 11/2. 10 cards in 27 games in 2021 and he's playing RB up against Sancho, Rashford and/or Grealish. The ref is an absolute card fiend as well, averages nearly 6 a game in Portugal.

What the fuck did I just see? 

• 1 month later...

Took a random notion to go on to Gamstop today and self exclude myself from all betting sites for 5 years. 

Don't even do badly when betting like but can't help shake the notion its a massive waste of money. :lol:

Probably kick myself when the NFL returns. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Took a random notion to go on to Gamstop today and self exclude myself from all betting sites for 5 years. 

Don't even do badly when betting like but can't help shake the notion its a massive waste of money. :lol:

Probably kick myself when the NFL returns. 

5 years. Fair play 

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go again! Every season, I start the season with a budget in mind each week a new tactic. Probably blow that come Friday :)

I'm going to try and track my bets this year, should be less activity for me this season so should be easier. 

Hello fellow punters , so what’s all the tips for league winners etc ? 

PL …Lowest scoring team Nufc 9/1 

Championship….Sheff United win 15/2 

Division 3 …..Wigan 12/1 

League 2….Bristol Rovers 12/1 

good luck all 

Starting slow this season as I want to see how the first few weeks pan out before sticking loads of bets on.

I did 5p on that offer to get a free £5 which I've stuck on Wigan, Huddersfield, Oxford and Rotherham at 23/1.

2 hours ago, Pilko said:

Starting slow this season as I want to see how the first few weeks pan out before sticking loads of bets on.

I did 5p on that offer to get a free £5 which I've stuck on Wigan, Huddersfield, Oxford and Rotherham at 23/1.

Funny I do the opposite, I find every season one team goes off like the clappers , stick with them and keep winning .It’s finding that team , other than the obvious .

I might go Wigan