Loyalist football supporters? Are we f***

Guest smoggeordie

Guest Gemmill

I'm going to bed now but I'm keeping the lights on in case toonarmyelevevntytenty turns up to deliver me whooping. :(

Night kiddiewinks.  :thup:

Ohhh so u can call me a fukin tit then make a joke of it?

Just hide behind your pc son blueyes.gif

:lol: Are you seriously suggesting that because I've called you a f***ing tit we now have to have some sort of fisticuffs to settle the matter?  Oh shit.  I've just realised.  You're one of the blokes kids aren't you?  All nylon tracksuit and acne.

Get a grip ffs.

No mate not at all, but calling me a fukin tit? Is that called for? Its easy to sit behind a pc and call people mate, but did the bloke and his kids ( at xmas U FUKIN C***) warrant that abuse? also did i?  Would you call a bloke in a pub a fukin tit if they disagreed with you?

What the F***'s Christmas got to do with it? :lol:

http://www.simpsonet.com/images/scheda/maude.jpg

Think of the children. Will someone PLEASE think of the children.

Guest king harry

Newcastle have the same problem a just about every other premiership club, theres to many knobs that go, who think its fashionable. Im a scouser, but have lived in north shields for years, but still go every liverpool match home and away. I know loads of geordies that used to go every match, home and away. The days when you would of been getting beat at home to swindon in front of 25, 000 fans. For some of them, cup matches are the only matches they go to know, for various reasons. All these snobs that have got season tickets in the last 10 years, because its fashionable, and soccer am is there best program, and they fell in love with football cos they seen gazza cry.  :wullie:

I carnt wait till these people fuck off from football. Its not nice to see or hear racist shouts, but to  say this isnt the club i love anymore hahaha. It was about 20 years ago, when a black person would of been scared to go in st james park, or anfield, goodison, elland road and loads of other grounds. Its good that things have changed in that sense, but sometimes i look around Anfield, and cringe at the complete whoppers that turn up, and wait to be entertained. I go away to chelsea, and sit there and wonder if im in a football ground, and wish i was standing in that open enclosure they had, or even the days of st james park, where most clubs only brought 700 fans cos it was classified as a scary dangerous trip. Hey give me that anytime over the reebok, and these other crap grounds.

Sorry like, but give me the geordie, that went the match 20 years ago, and while he is obviously dissapointed when you lose, he remembers a few years back, when you were about as good as Hull now, and doesnt sit there for 90 minutes waiting for the players to entertain him.

Guest TheDutchman

Newcastle have the same problem a just about every other premiership club, theres to many knobs that go, who think its fashionable. Im a scouser, but have lived in north shields for years, but still go every liverpool match home and away. I know loads of geordies that used to go every match, home and away. The days when you would of been getting beat at home to swindon in front of 25, 000 fans. For some of them, cup matches are the only matches they go to know, for various reasons. All these snobs that have got season tickets in the last 10 years, because its fashionable, and soccer am is there best program, and they fell in love with football cos they seen gazza cry. :wullie:

I carnt wait till these people F*** off from football. Its not nice to see or hear racist shouts, but to say this isnt the club i love anymore hahaha. It was about 20 years ago, when a black person would of been scared to go in st james park, or anfield, goodison, elland road and loads of other grounds. Its good that things have changed in that sense, but sometimes i look around Anfield, and cringe at the complete whoppers that turn up, and wait to be entertained. I go away to chelsea, and sit there and wonder if im in a football ground, and wish i was standing in that open enclosure they had, or even the days of st james park, where most clubs only brought 700 fans cos it was classified as a scary dangerous trip. Hey give me that anytime over the reebok, and these other crap grounds.

Sorry like, but give me the geordie, that went the match 20 years ago, and while he is obviously dissapointed when you lose, he remembers a few years back, when you were about as good as Hull now, and doesnt sit there for 90 minutes waiting for the players to entertain him.

Nice story. I recognize a lot in it. Also in my own country. Dont you think the money and commercialization are the main reasons?

On the other hand its good that hooliganism thing is away from the stadiums nowadays.

^Top post King Harry.

it's the sort of lads that spend all their money on daft haircuts and moisturiser that you have to worry about. 

Guest king harry

Money and commersialism are the exact reasons, its already started at a lot of grounds, that fans will not pay the prices, clubs will have to lower wages, and ticket prices will come down. Surely thats got to happen, because right know, its only habbit that is keeping a lot of people going. Every club should have several thousand tickets on sale cheap to under 16s, then the next generations are safeguarded. Oh and these nigels that are coming up from surrey and whereever, will get bored, and start going rugby, cricket and the theartre again. :thup:

Guest TheDutchman

:) Do you really think the clubs will lower the prices of the tickets? Money makes the clubs blind. Perhaps when the stadium are half filled.

But I cant see that happen sadly enough.

Dont you think the money and commercialization are the main reasons?

yes, it's the x-factor crowd.

On the other hand its good that hooliganism thing is away from the stadiums nowadays.

you still get hooliganism today, not as much i admit, but the kind of people who went to football 10/20 years ago or so were a far better fan than the spoilt kids of today.

imho of course ;)

Newcastle have the same problem a just about every other premiership club, theres to many knobs that go, who think its fashionable. Im a scouser, but have lived in north shields for years, but still go every liverpool match home and away. I know loads of geordies that used to go every match, home and away. The days when you would of been getting beat at home to swindon in front of 25, 000 fans. For some of them, cup matches are the only matches they go to know, for various reasons. All these snobs that have got season tickets in the last 10 years, because its fashionable, and soccer am is there best program, and they fell in love with football cos they seen gazza cry.  :wullie:

I carnt wait till these people fuck off from football. Its not nice to see or hear racist shouts, but to  say this isnt the club i love anymore hahaha. It was about 20 years ago, when a black person would of been scared to go in st james park, or anfield, goodison, elland road and loads of other grounds. Its good that things have changed in that sense, but sometimes i look around Anfield, and cringe at the complete whoppers that turn up, and wait to be entertained. I go away to chelsea, and sit there and wonder if im in a football ground, and wish i was standing in that open enclosure they had, or even the days of st james park, where most clubs only brought 700 fans cos it was classified as a scary dangerous trip. Hey give me that anytime over the reebok, and these other crap grounds.

I take that's aimed at me since i was the one that said it, and if your tarring me with the rest of your comments then you are sadly mistaken.

I do agree with some of what you say, but im 25, most of my match days were from the age of 8-16, in the last few years i've seriously tailed off, due to price, and the dead SJP its has become. But in that time, i've never heard racist comments shouted at SJP, especially to our own players FFS.

Twice in as many days we've had stories about our fans being racist to our own players, 3 times in just over a week if you count the 'town full of pakis' we've had racist remarks. This is worrying, and i stand by what i've said, this is not the club i love, these are not the fan i remember going to the match with, and is another reason i wont be spending my low income based money on a match ticket in the near future. Maybe when Freddy has gone i will want to start putting my money back into the club, maybe.

Guest king harry

:) Do you really think the clubs will lower the prices of the tickets? Money makes the clubs blind. Perhaps when the stadium are half filled.

Ask bolton, villa, blackburn, boro, fulham and man city if they can see half full grounds in the near future, the league champions sold less than half of there allocation at everton last week, and the week before fulham brought 300 to anfield. Attendances are falling.

Guest TheDutchman

Dont you think the money and commercialization are the main reasons?

yes, it's the x-factor crowd.

you still get hooliganism today, not as much i admit, but the kind of people who went to football 20 years ago or so were a far better fan than the spoilt kids of today.

Agree. Those fans were the real footballfans. Dont you think they're still in the stadium?

When I compare England with Holland your country is a paradise. You can walk along with the away suporters to the ground. In Holland thats impossible. How come dat 20 years ago hooliganism was a big problem in England and not anymore now?

Guest TheDutchman

Ask bolton, villa, blackburn, boro, fulham and man city if they can see half full grounds in the near future, the league champions sold less than half of there allocation at everton last week, and the week before fulham brought 300 to anfield. Attendances are falling.

So there is hope for the real fans. The premier league is over the top after years of growth?

Guest king harry

Newcastle have the same problem a just about every other premiership club, theres to many knobs that go, who think its fashionable. Im a scouser, but have lived in north shields for years, but still go every liverpool match home and away. I know loads of geordies that used to go every match, home and away. The days when you would of been getting beat at home to swindon in front of 25, 000 fans. For some of them, cup matches are the only matches they go to know, for various reasons. All these snobs that have got season tickets in the last 10 years, because its fashionable, and soccer am is there best program, and they fell in love with football cos they seen gazza cry. :wullie:

I carnt wait till these people F*** off from football. Its not nice to see or hear racist shouts, but to say this isnt the club i love anymore hahaha. It was about 20 years ago, when a black person would of been scared to go in st james park, or anfield, goodison, elland road and loads of other grounds. Its good that things have changed in that sense, but sometimes i look around Anfield, and cringe at the complete whoppers that turn up, and wait to be entertained. I go away to chelsea, and sit there and wonder if im in a football ground, and wish i was standing in that open enclosure they had, or even the days of st james park, where most clubs only brought 700 fans cos it was classified as a scary dangerous trip. Hey give me that anytime over the reebok, and these other crap grounds.

I take that's aimed at me since i was the one that said it, and if your tarring me with the rest of your comments then you are sadly mistaken.

I do agree with some of what you say, but im 25, most of my match days were from the age of 8-16, in the last few years i've seriously tailed off, due to price, and the dead SJP its has become. But in that time, i've never heard racist comments shouted at SJP, especially to our own players FFS.

Twice in as many days we've had stories about our fans being racist to our own players, 3 times in just over a week if you count the 'town full of pakis' we've had racist remarks. This is worrying, and i stand by what i've said, this is not the club i love, these are not the fan i remember going to the match with, and is another reason i wont be spending my low income based money on a match ticket in the near future. Maybe when Freddy has gone i will want to start putting my money back into the club, maybe.

Agree, and weve had a few racist chants at Anfield in the last month, somthing that hasnt happened for years, but go back to the 80s (for us, it was before barnes played) and it was rife. I remember when we played west brom about 8 games in and they were top of the league, with cyril regis and a few other black players. When the teams ran out the whole kop were singing the song of the coco pops advert. Funny at the time, but your look back now, and its unreal. Not saying i want to go back to them days, far from it, but just pointing out most of these new fans havent got a clue what going the match used to be like.

The NF were stopped from selling their rags outside of St James not by the polis, or stewards, but by Newcastle fans themselves.  The knuckledragers are only becoming more vocal because other fans today are letting them spout their shite.

Attendances are falling.

Forest got over 23,000 against Leyton Orient on the weekend, more than a few Premiership matches.

not bad for Division 3 (league 1).

Guest king harry

2 of my most hared teams other than everton and the mancs, are forrest and Leeds, but i suppose there the type of clubs you want in the premiership, over some of the current ones, wigan had 17,000 i think, cos even paul Jewell said it was terrible, and as for Bolton, i just hate going that dull ground.

Guest TheDutchman

Attendances are falling.

Forest got over 23,000 against Leyton Orient on the weekend, more than a few Premiership matches.

not bad for Division 3 (league 1).

Swindon - Bristol Rovers (10.010). Almost better then Wigan!

Agree, and weve had a few racist chants at Anfield in the last month, somthing that hasnt happened for years, but go back to the 80s (for us, it was before barnes played) and it was rife. I remember when we played west brom about 8 games in and they were top of the league, with cyril regis and a few other black players. When the teams ran out the whole kop were singing the song of the coco pops advert. Funny at the time, but your look back now, and its unreal. Not saying i want to go back to them days, far from it, but just pointing out most of these new fans havent got a clue what going the match used to be like.

I know, i don't have that much of a clue (not compared to the older generation), but i was brought into football in between that era and the politically correct one now. 1989 was about the time of my 1st match, but i doubt i would of even recognised a racist chant at that age. It probably was going on tbh, i just wouldn't of had a clue for at least 3-4 years later, but by then i'd imaging Sky was in, so was New Labour and the new way of thinking in the UK was in full swing.

The older passionate fans do carry violence & racism with them. You can find them in any pub with a dodgy Arab channel every match-day shouting racist obscenities towards the TV as the signal breaks up again when were on the attack. This is where they belong tbh. Priced out dinosaurs dying there own death, a last few breaths of vulgarity before they pop there clogs smoking fake ciggys and downing several pints while praying their domino card comes in before they depart.

Now its unfortunate if i want to watch a match that isnt on Sky i'll end up in a place like this, but im in their second home, and i usually have to take it tbh. They know am just there for the match, i feel there eyeballs burning the back of my neck when i go get a refill, but fuk em, football will be better off without these souls as well.

The brillcream boys you mention at the match can go jump, so can the camera flashing tourists, and most certainly the groups of women who've destroyed SJP. If you want an atmosphere these days, go away, the real fans always make the trips, and are usually 90% spot on, another reason why i was shocked to hear more racist chanting with them at Blackburn. But it was only a couple, hopefully they weren't the regs that go, now that would be a shame, as where now do you find the Loyal, passionate, respectful and educated football fan?