Bolton (A) - pre-match thread

Newcastle Fan

Super.

It was a reaction to reading what your wrote in Lloydies thread, I think the phrase is "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Going by his schooling his house is made of Gold tbh.

Nah it's made of Brick but has two rubies in the chimney. bluebigrazz.gif

Those arn't rubies. Ask your daddy. They will drop one day :p

Super.

It was a reaction to reading what your wrote in Lloydies thread, I think the phrase is "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Aye a good thread that aswell.

Yeah I thought so too, I nearly pissed myself when he goes "So I outsmarted you their" - Shame he doesn't know his there and theirs though  :lol:

Problem with that Nazza is we tried that against Watford and Sib hardly got a touch. No point in trying to beat Bolton at their own game, so it's Dyer and Martins for me, pace against brutality. Sib will be eaten up by Meite/Faye/Campo

Didn't we succeed in doing it at SJP though only for 2 defensive errors to totally bollocks it up (of which neither of them actually were down to our style of play).

Did we bully them? It was a while ago I don't remember all that well. I remember scoring from a penalty and Ramage missing an open goal, and Oba having a 1 on 1 saved early in the second half from a flick on (possibly by a Bolton defender). Oh and Steve Carr being inept. Don't think we were particularly long ball though. In fact I seem to remember playing really well for the first half hour or so.

Guest Deep456

Super.

Yeah I thought so too, I nearly pissed myself when he goes "So I outsmarted you their" - Shame he doesn't know his there and theirs though :lol:

Problem with that Nazza is we tried that against Watford and Sib hardly got a touch. No point in trying to beat Bolton at their own game, so it's Dyer and Martins for me, pace against brutality. Sib will be eaten up by Meite/Faye/Campo

Didn't we succeed in doing it at SJP though only for 2 defensive errors to totally bollocks it up (of which neither of them actually were down to our style of play).

Did we bully them? It was a while ago I don't remember all that well. I remember scoring from a penalty and Ramage missing an open goal, and Oba having a 1 on 1 saved early in the second half from a flick on (possibly by a Bolton defender). Oh and Steve Carr being inept. Don't think we were particularly long ball though. In fact I seem to remember playing really well for the first half hour or so.

What can I say I am born to do comedy.

Super.

Yeah I thought so too, I nearly pissed myself when he goes "So I outsmarted you their" - Shame he doesn't know his there and theirs though  :lol:

I was going to point it out but didnt see it until a few posts later and he was on the verge of crying anyway.

Nervous about Bolton tbh.

Super.

Yeah I thought so too, I nearly pissed myself when he goes "So I outsmarted you their" - Shame he doesn't know his there and theirs though :lol:

I could only get it on the radio and after 30 minutes the commentator said "Newcastle are out Boltoning Bolton" so that's what i based my post on, i wasn't able to watch the full match though so maybe I'm wrong.

Guest Deep456

Super.

I was going to point it out but didnt see it until a few posts later and he was on the verge of crying anyway.

I wasn't crying and not even close as far as im concerned your a cyber-person. Are you a mod btw? If you are can you merge the threads.

Super.

I wasn't crying and not even close as far as im concerned your a cyber-person.

you're

How much is this school again?

Guest Deep456

Super.

you're

That's none of your business.

Super.

you're

That's none of your business.

I think you're lying.

Or just delete his  :winking:

Soccer Master is considered a favourite of mine now compared to this guy.

I hate away to Bolton. We even lost there when we were good. Still, I'm praying Oba and Dyer will make a difference because you can see there's a real feel good factor in our squad at the moment, everyone's smiling and full of confidence and although I'm not expecting anything, we can but hope.

At least Huntington is tall, he should help on set pieces and the inevitable long long long throw ins. See that's two positives I've plucked out.

Guest Deep456

Or just delete his :winking:

I hate away to Bolton. We even lost there when we were good. Still, I'm praying Oba and Dyer will make a difference because you can see there's a real feel good factor in our squad at the moment, everyone's smiling and full of confidence and although I'm not expecting anything, we can but hope.

At least Huntington is tall, he should help on set pieces and the inevitable long long long throw ins. See that's two positives I've plucked out.

What have I done to you? I love you. I want to be like you when im older your my hero.

Or just delete his  :winking:

Three 6ft plus in the back 4 will be handy  :thup:

Or just delete his :winking:

What have I done to you? I love you. I want to be like you when im older your my hero.

You're.

I'm.

And I suggested yours would be deleted because its a duplicate thread, it was started after this one. Also this is clearly the bigger thread, deleting this one would be silly.

I'm a bit annoyed that Kevin Davies is back, he makes a fair bit of difference to Bolton  :thdn:

http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/02/39/El-Hadji_Diouf_bolton.jpg

Love to put a pneumatic drill thorugh that cunts face.

Must be stopped.  Always scores and plays well against us.  cunt.

http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/02/39/El-Hadji_Diouf_bolton.jpg

Love to put a pneumatic drill thorugh that cunts face.

Must be stopped.  Always scores and plays well against us.  cunt.

He isnt available for our game is he?

Hi all

thought our line up for the spurs match was superb

so i would go with it for bolton

Given (if fit,if not then god help us)

Solano   Ramage   Taylor   Huntington

Milner     Butt       Parker        Emre

Dyer         Martins

Subs

Fraser Forster/Pav (depending on given's fitness)

Luque

Sibreski

Rossi

Edgar

and i wouldnt bring anyone from the injured players back,unless its Owen or zoggy  blueyes.gif

thought?

Agreed i'd go same again, as long as Dyer can hack it (we can't take any risks with him), but i'd definately have Duff on the bench if fit, he's better than people are making out.

Dyer is one of our fittest players, if anyone can last the next few games it's him. People seem to think because he's so injury prone we have to leave him out every other game. He's changing courses of games for us, leaving him out is unthinkable!

Dyer is one of our fittest players, if anyone can last the next few games it's him. People seem to think because he's so injury prone we have to leave him out every other game. He's changing courses of games for us, leaving him out is unthinkable!

Last game when he came off he went straight down the tunnel so he might of tweaked something. Anyone know if Dyer is injured?

100 % Agree if he's had no reaction etc to the Spurs game! Only if his hammies are tight ect and its a bit of a risk we shoulden't risk him, we all know how fragile he is!