Football governance

Nobody

17 minutes ago, Stifler said:

We’ll not see it anyway.

I doubt Labour would actually implement it. So far they same to be very more of the same, but just not as bad.

Even if we do get it, it will mean fuck all in anyway as other regulators like OFGEM has spent the last 3 years fucking customers over in favour of profits for the energy companies, and OFCOM has allowed the likes of GB News spread lie after lie and let them call it news.

It has crossparty support, so unless there's a last moment change of course, it should start going through Parliament.

Also worth mentioning OFGEM and OFCOM aren't independent regulators, they non-ministerial Government departments.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

It has crossparty support, so unless there's a last moment change of course, it should start going through Parliament.

Also worth mentioning OFGEM and OFCOM aren't independent regulators, they non-ministerial Government departments.

My local MP this week gathered his party together and told them to support a parliamentary bill to end no fault evictions, meanwhile he is a signatory on the no fault eviction my lasses boss has received.

Forgive me for thinking any of them would either have the inclination or the ability to do anything to regulate football for the better.

Just now, Stifler said:

My local MP this week gathered his party together and told them to support a parliamentary bill to end no fault evictions, meanwhile he is a signatory on the no fault eviction my lasses boss has received.

Forgive me for thinking any of them would either have the inclination or the ability to do anything to regulate football for the better.

Yep, Parliament is full of cunts, no doubt.

While an independent regulator would be answerable to Parliament, it's free from direct government interference unlike OFCOM or OFGEM.

Obviously a bill would need to make it through Parliament before we even worry about that.