Short Pavel story

Turnbull2000

Guest khainufc

Great lads and was very happy to see him back in action for the toons...

after years leaving nufc...he get his return in our 3-1 win over spurs...haha From that moment its look as though it was Pav testimonial game!

would love to hear his comment abt his return if theres any...

ps:Newcastle is our bless with good gk! :)

Great lads and was very happy to see him back in action for the toons...

after years leaving nufc...he get his return in our 3-1 win over spurs...haha From that moment its look as though it was Pav testimonial game!

would love to hear his comment abt his return if theres any...

ps:Newcastle is our bless with good gk! :)

aye me too. Anyone know if he has said anything?

Met him in the fruit and veg section in Tesco on Friday, shook my hand and wished me a merry Christmas! Legend!

Which Tescos? Kingston Park?

Yep, was packed and I just looked up and there he was picking an orange just as I was getting some oranges.

Was a mad day as I bumped into Tim Krul on Northumberland Street earlier in the day and then yesterday I bumped into Damien Duff at the airport, he was picking someone up off the same Dublin flight as I was.

are you frank spencer by any chance ?

Met him in the fruit and veg section in Tesco on Friday, shook my hand and wished me a merry Christmas! Legend!

Yep, was packed and I just looked up and there he was picking an orange just as I was getting some oranges.

Was a mad day as I bumped into Tim Krul on Northumberland Street earlier in the day and then yesterday I bumped into Damien Duff at the airport, he was picking someone up off the same Dublin flight as I was.

are you frank spencer by any chance ?

Took your time to get the quotes working there... but no..

reckon he flies on Easyjet?

Duff was not flying he was picking someone up who was also in all nufc training wear... not sure who it was.. didn't look like Alan O'Brien.

Duff was not flying he was picking someone up who was also in all nufc training wear... not sure who it was.. didn't look like Alan O'Brien.

I know, but do you reckon he/Irish contingent would fly on a budget airline when he has to fly back to Dublin?  I think its the only airline that flies direct to Dublin from NCL so I presume the 50k a week footballers would have to sit with us poor folk on a cheap airline...tongue.gif

Not Alan, maybe Andy

bluewink.gif

I know, but do you reckon he/Irish contingent would fly on a budget airline when he has to fly back to Dublin?  I think its the only airline that flies direct to Dublin from NCL so I presume the 50k a week footballers would have to sit with us poor folk on a cheap airline...tongue.gif

Easyjet are not a cheap airline - just a crap, no frills (i.e. no free booze) airline.