Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Jesus, people wondering where the 4th win is coming from (assuming we win the 'easy' 3 home games).

We still have to play Spurs.

That is all

Finally losing to Spurs would hurt like hell :(

Jesus, people wondering where the 4th win is coming from (assuming we win the 'easy' 3 home games).

We still have to play Spurs.

That is all

Finally losing to Spurs would hurt like hell :(

prepare yourselves boys, they'll fucking bury us this year

We're as good as down, which I've been saying since the Hull game in September.

Cheers Ashley, Wise, Llambias, Kinnear and not forgetting the quim-chinned quitter either. Idiots the lot of them.

This "We're going down but HEY! I WAS RIGHT! MUHAHAHA!!!" s*** pisses me right off.

Fair enough, I didn't mean to come across like that.

I just think some people have had their head in the sand for months now and must start to face up to the fact that we're going down.

Cheers Ashley, Wise, Llambias, Kinnear and not forgetting the quim-chinned quitter either. Idiots the lot of them.

:lol:

f*** me, best insult i've heard in a while

Cheers, he's either that or the bot-chinned bottler in my eyes nowadays.

In massive massive trouble but I do feel a bit more positive after last nights performance, seems they are up for the fight, I just hope they do that every game and not just because it was Man Ure.

Aye have a pop at Keegan but dont saying anything against the mongs who are running the club.

Aye have a pop at Keegan but dont saying anything against the mongs who are running the club.

He says they're all idiots in that post.

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Totally sure, more sure then Ian Beale.

If we do go down, we'll be the richest club ever to play in the second tier of English football.

Well i feel much better now.

WHAT A STAT!

I think I'll leave work early and have a wank over that.

If we do go down, we'll be the richest club ever to play in the second tier of English football.

WHAT A STAT!

I think I'll leave work early and have a wank over that.

Discounting Derby's 11 points, as a club they were not really qualified to be there last year, Reading and Birmingham's 35 and 36 point haul shows they were nearly good enough for the Premiership. They sit in 2nd and 3rd in the league this year.

If we do go down, chat of doing a Leeds is just nonsense.

WHAT A STAT!

I think I'll leave work early and have a w*** over that.

Discounting Derby's 11 points, as a club they were not really qualified to be there last year, Reading and Birmingham's 35 and 36 point haul shows they were nearly good enough for the Premiership. They sit in 2nd and 3rd in the league this year.

Who mentioned Leeds?  I didn't .........

It was your comment of "If we do go down, we'll be the richest club ever to play in the second tier of English football."

Brilliant, just fucking brialliant that mind.  Great.

Shame it we'd being a fucking shit division and it all could have been avoided.

Income-wise perhaps, but I assume the "we don't have a pot to piss in as far as transfer funds go" rule will continue to apply even if we are relegated.

WHAT A STAT!

It was your comment of "If we do go down, we'll be the richest club ever to play in the second tier of English football."

Brilliant, just fucking brialliant that mind.  Great.

Shame it we'd being a fucking shit division and it all could have been avoided.

did you read that as a positive thing from Chez like?  i took as just him stating a fact, an inherently embarrassing and depressing one at that

WHAT A STAT!

Brilliant, just f***ing brialliant that mind.  Great.

Shame it we'd being a f***ing s*** division and it all could have been avoided.

did you read that as a positive thing from Chez like?  i took as just him stating a fact, an inherently embarrassing and depressing one at that

I did aye,

Sorry totally pissed off with everying NUFC at the minute.

Income-wise perhaps, but I assume the "we don't have a pot to piss in as far as transfer funds go" rule will continue to apply even if we are relegated.

Actually our income wont change much but the cost base will massively reduce.

WHAT A STAT!

Brilliant, just f***ing brialliant that mind.  Great.

Shame it we'd being a f***ing s*** division and it all could have been avoided.

I did aye,

Just stating the facts about relegation, as it seems its a reality we may have to face.

...but not for long.

We'll be promoted as champions the following year so we wont need to worry about the longer-term.

*crosses fingers

Actually our income wont change much but the cost base will massively reduce.

Not trying to be argumentative but how so? 

How much is the Sky money at the moment compared to what we would get in the Championship?

Would we still get 52,000 each week?

Surely prices will fall as well for tickets?

Sponsorship will surely not be as lucrative for a Championship team with no Sky coverage?

I've heard that Corporate sponsorship is expected to half next year anyway due to economy and performances.