Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Your similar to us brum in that you probably should sack the manager as should we but who do you/we get? I think the game at villa park between us is massive and could ultimately decided which of us go down.

Your similar to us brum in that you probably should sack the manager as should we but who do you/we get? I think the game at villa park between us is massive and could ultimately decided which of us go down.

From what I have seen of us, and you, lately, that has got 0-0 written all over it.

We can't sack our manager. It would undoubtedly make things worse. We need bodies in. If we had to change manager, too, then it wouldn't happen.

If you could, I'd take that point right now.

If we get 3 points next week, I probably would too. We have to come out of these 3 games, at worst, undefeated.

Reading will have a bit of confidence now. I felt sick when I saw they'd won.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Us and Villa definitely the worst teams of the league atm, we just can't win and rarely can avoid heavy defeats anywhere.

Extremely worried, I don't even think that with Cabaye-HBA return things would get too much better, we were s*** with them fit as well and now we've also lost our topscorer who every now and then managed to nick a goal and get us points even when we created nothing.

Ok, Cissè is back in the middle, but who the hell is going to give him something to work with?

I think either we get 2 or 3 quality players in or we'd better to get rid of Pardew before it's too late.

I can't see us falling below the 4 beneath us and I still think we'll eventually plunder our way to around 11th.

Dizzy heights, what happened to the club that was moving forward and finding all these cheap quality players ?

If you could, I'd take that point right now.

If we get 3 points next week, I probably would too. We have to come out of these 3 games, at worst, undefeated.

I'd rather win the two home games and lose at villa than draw 3. Two wins from those 3 is important and would place us well, don't place too much specifically on villa away.  Would be disappointed to lose it though.

I remain on a 3.

H Reading 3

A Aston Villa 1

H Chelsea 0

A Tottenham 0

H Southampton 3

A Swansea City 0

H Stoke City 1

A Wigan Athletic 0

A Manchester City 0

H Fulham 1

H Sunderland 1