Changes you'd like the new owners to make

toon25

13 hours ago, Ben said:

This would be nice 

We are so far behind it is unreal, how can a shitty little club in London afford that especially with what are probably sky high land prices down then and we have a few outdoor pitches and paddling pools, it just shows how much work the new owners have to do and how much Ashley has put this club back.

41 minutes ago, MagMal said:

We are so far behind it is unreal, how can a shitty little club in London afford that especially with what are probably sky high land prices down then and we have a few outdoor pitches and paddling pools, it just shows how much work the new owners have to do and how much Ashley has put this club back.

I can’t remember the exact quote but essentially they say that you can sell one player for £20m so it makes financial sense to invest in what’s known to be a talented area but also very competitive.  

Whilst being totally off-piste to say, i'd like a top with more stripes in it -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Score-Draw-Official-Retro-Newcastle/dp/B002PU9DOM/ref=asc_df_B002PU9DOM/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310552644448&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11671825241541507873&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9046460&hvtargid=pla-698665323991&psc=1

Not one that makes it look like everyone's wearing a large number four pendant on their chests. who the fuck came up with that design.

That Palace academy isn't far from me in Beckenham, near the Kent cricket ground as well. Nice area, pretty big catchment area for kids too, Bromley is the only other significant football club (and it's not that significant).

They're really good at comms and marketing as well, their club shops are very slick. I mean, everyone's are apart from ours I guess.

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo