Changes you'd like the new owners to make

toon25

Amanda was very loud and clear about the fact she wanted fans to get in touch. I imagine something along the lines of a letter from Newcastle-Online is what she had in mind to begin with. Absolutely fantastic idea and I'm all for it. Thank you so much for keeping this place up and running through all these years. I didn't become a member of the forum before mid-2012, and I haven't been the most active person on the board, but it's been my go-to place in disappointment and in happiness. We're a lot of like-minded people on here and I don't really have a big NUFC community IRL here in Norway, so this is a really good place to come.

YouTube, podcast, website. Bring it! :aww:

23 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: I've not been this tempted to get the sketchbook out since Rafa arrived. 

Imagine Rocker sending in absolute filth and Yorkie reading/showing them out as if it's Blue Peter [emoji38]

Oh my days, I have to see that.

Could you ask Amanda whether, given how important a matchday atmosphere is to a club, whether they might reconsider the decision not to be part of the safe standing trial?

And also, whether she likes buttercups?

I’d be up for writing for a main site if one was bolted onto the forum and can we bring back the WHO THE FUCK ARE series, imagine the fume from rival fans…

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

I would like the Northumberland pipes walk in front of the team and pipe the Blaydon races before every game.

(Can someone take a note of this cos it's the best idea so far) 

Nah get some mad local guitarist with 3 Marshall stacks to do it Hendrix Woodstock Star Spangled Banner stylee 

1 minute ago, InspectorCoarse said:

Nah get some mad local guitarist with 3 Marshall stacks to do it Hendrix Woodstock Star Spangled Banner stylee 

In fact the players and fans should meet at the Monument and they can pipe the fuckin lot of us up to the stadium 

Facetious I know but there wouldn't be any aspect of it intended to generate revenue, it would be purely for fun and, like I say, just to do something positive. 

Cheers for the feedback so far folks. Keep it coming, including any ideas anyone may have or if anyone feels like chucking their name forward in terms of getting involved. 

It would be quite nice if there was a semi regular fans forum again, with unredacted minutes.

I don't need to agree with every decision the club makes, but I'd like to understand the reasoning for them. Maybe that's a job for NUST who have had a thankless task under MA, but equally, why not have someone from here or other fans groups on there too?

We tend to squabble between ourselves otherwise, when we actually all want the same thing 

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Nah there's no need. If anyone would like to assist in N-O's running costs, the donate button is accessed via the three lines in the top right of the page. :thup:

Is funding an issue for N-O ?