todays other games

iklgizmo

Sheffield United 0-1 Manchester City (Ireland 78) FT.

Apparently a bit lucky - Very suprised we got a result, I was expecting us to go pointless over Christmas and for Pearce to get the sack but one win and we're up to the lofty heights (!) of 13th and there are now a stack of teams more worried than us. Hopefully we can follow it up at West Ham on Saturday... Merry fookin Christmas!!! bluebiggrin.gif

Guest kingdawson

Good result for us against a good villa side. Sadly Bolton and Pompey both won so we dont make up any ground on them. Defoe's looking sharp, as is Berbatov.

Good result for us against a good villa side. Sadly Bolton and Pompey both won so we dont make up any ground on them. Defoe's looking sharp, as is Berbatov.

Good Villa side? Injury crippled side desperately coasting towards the transfer window, you mean.

Such is the extent of our injury crisis we've had to resort to borrowing goalkeepers from Crystal Palace.

Guest optimistic nit

complaining about injuries of other teams in a newcastle site isn't really the best thing to do :lol:

you'll probably find we'll be able to raise the bar somewhat.

Guest kingdawson

Good Villa side? Injury crippled side desperately coasting towards the transfer window, you mean.

Such is the extent of our injury crisis we've had to resort to borrowing goalkeepers from Crystal Palace.

I mean a good side as a whole, not just todays side. Anyway definatly think we deserved to win plus we have a fair few injuries ourselves (Keane,jenas,lennon,Gardner,Davids,Mido).

Guest sunderlandsuck

complaining about injuries of other teams in a newcastle site isn't really the best thing to do :lol:

aye, stuart pearce a few weaks ago was complaining about having 3 long term injuries, i nearly burst out laughing

i know that, I'm just injecting a little realism into the post from the controversial Spurs chap.

Guest kingdawson

i know that, I'm just injecting a little realism into the post from the controversial Spurs chap.

What are you talking about "controversial"? you lost the match fair and square, get over it.

What are you talking about "controversial"? you lost the match fair and square, get over it.

I KNOW we lost the match fair and square, you numpty, where did I say we didn't?

I was describing YOU as controversial (see the phrase "controversial Spurs chap") for the amount of squabbling you seem to get involved in on this site, not the result.

Is English your second language? Or is it your third?

Guest kingdawson

I KNOW we lost the match fair and square, you numpty, where did I say we didn't?

I was describing YOU as controversial (see the phrase "controversial Spurs chap") for the amount of squabbling you seem to get involved in on this site, not the result.

But why would you bring up the fact that i have had previous arguments now?? its as if your in need of a argument so you pick up on the fact that i called Villa 'a good side' :roll: :roll:. So what if you've got injuries, every teams got them. I very much doubt you've got as much injuries as us anyway. Another sad git thats trying to make a name for himself on this board by being the latest person to argue with the #1 hated figure :thdn:

But why would you bring up the fact that i have had previous arguments now?? its as if your in need of a argument so you pick up on the fact that i called Villa 'a good side' :roll: :roll:. So what if you've got injuries, every teams got them. I very much doubt you've got as much injuries as us anyway. Another sad git thats trying to make a name for himself on this board by being the latest person to argue with the #1 hated figure :thdn:

Chill out, you fule.

Guest Deep456

Injuries we have far more. :D . We don't hate you we couldn't bare to read posts on here without you.  Your like the cherry on top.  :homer:

Guest kingdawson

Injuries we have far more. :D . We don't hate you we couldn't bare to read posts on here without you. Your like the cherry on top. :homer:

Thanks mate, i knew i was loved :) :thup: