Norwich City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 23/4/2022 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

LRD

I trust every individual decision and I'm sure most have been made on account of players' fitness, but I think we'll probably lose. Take the squad's one capable striker out and everything kinda goes to shit. That's why we made the panic buy that we did. 

3 minutes ago, STM said:

I'm just messing man

Of course you can disagree with him. Let's see what happens. :thup:

Haha fair one mate enjoy the game, hopefully i'm wrong again and who evers playing upfront bags a hattrick

Edited by WillingtonMag

Just now, Mazzy said:

We only have 2 "strikers". One needs a rest as he's played every game since he joined in January and Howe clearly doesn't want to play Gayle, so here we are.

Yeah I know. Multiple mentions recently of Gayle being the best trainer at the club surprises me, whenever I've seen recent footage from sessions he looks to be moving like a pensioner

2 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Yeah I know. Multiple mentions recently of Gayle being the best trainer at the club surprises me, whenever I've seen recent footage from sessions he looks to be moving like a pensioner

Bigging him up for his move in the summer perhaps.

I'm also surprised how many people have been bemoaning a lack of striker in this team today yet also bang on about how much they don't like Wood. Can't have both right now, it's him or no one until Wilson is fit.