Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

JP

Last year I did an all reds team and DIDNT come last, which was actually not bad!

This year, I'm doing a No-Change team. I like playing fantasy but find it takes up too much time for my competitive nature so this keeps me in the game! So I'm sticking with the same team all year to see how I go!

Screenshot_20240718_064439.jpg

On 18/07/2024 at 06:49, Lish007 said:

Last year I did an all reds team and DIDNT come last, which was actually not bad!

This year, I'm doing a No-Change team. I like playing fantasy but find it takes up too much time for my competitive nature so this keeps me in the game! So I'm sticking with the same team all year to see how I go!

Screenshot_20240718_064439.jpg

Best approach imo.  

Last year I made the fewest transfers I’ve ever done (partly because I was going well).  Finished 7k.  Took 3 hits all season.  Didn’t chase. 

Not started a draft yet. 

Salah usually starts the season off hot.  But I’m tempted to live without. 

Problem is Salah and Haaland are captain locks usually.  Going without is usually going with someone less reliable.  But maybe Palmer and Isak are the new guys.  

Last year - you could have 4/5 of the players you want. This year there will be a lot more give and take. Much closer to 60-70%. Which will help if you’re chasing.   

15 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Best approach imo.  

Last year I made the fewest transfers I’ve ever done (partly because I was going well).  Finished 7k.  Took 3 hits all season.  Didn’t chase. 

Not started a draft yet. 

Salah usually starts the season off hot.  But I’m tempted to live without. 

Problem is Salah and Haaland are captain locks usually.  Going without is usually going with someone less reliable.  But maybe Palmer and Isak are the new guys.  

Last year - you could have 4/5 of the players you want. This year there will be a lot more give and take. Much closer to 60-70%. Which will help if you’re chasing.   

Any tips from promoted sides, Champ? 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Will share my thoughts closer to the deadline. 

Im an awful starter at FPL typically. Should engage a little earlier actually. 
Typically you would look to target the promoted sides though. Ipswich face Liverpool and City early.  Fancy one of those to be 4+ goals. 

Edited by The College Dropout

25 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Will share my thoughts closer to the deadline. 

Im an awful starter at FPL typically. Should engage a little earlier actually. 
Typically you would look to target the promoted sides though. Ipswich face Liverpool and City early.  Fancy one of those to be 4+ goals. 

Also - who played in the Euros/Copa vs those who didn’t. I think the volume of pre season players have can be a good factor. So Salah, Haaland, Isak etc have had decent breaks and are back integrated early.

Someone like Palace - lost Olise, Eze, Munoz, Guehi went deep in their tournaments, Mateta currently at the Olympics. May be slower out the traps.