Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

Just now, gdm said:

For all that is wrong with the new ticketing I do think the season ticket re-sales is a good thing. If determined enough there’s a good chance of getting one. Credit to club for that at least 

Agreed.  Better that than them going to waste or reseller sites. I'm 3/3 for resale :D 

15 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

PSG (H) tickets not on sale and no information available.

All of these are less than three weeks away, the first of which is now just two weeks away and would likely require the most 'work' from the Box Office.

No need to worry about the UCL games mate, us members are going to be offered the chance to buy all three games as a package

:cheesy:

1 hour ago, mattypnufc said:

Man City (H) Cup tickets, not on sale and no information available. 

Burnley (H) tickets, ballot information not available.. 

PSG (H) tickets not on sale and no information available.

All of these are less than three weeks away, the first of which is now just two weeks away and would likely require the most 'work' from the Box Office.

It's as if the BO are understaffed and too busy writing names on Milan tickets to do more than two things at once.  And don't get me started on numerous complaints I've seen on twitter about people calling the BO to be on hold for 2 hours to then be cut off when it's their turn.

How can people plan accordingly - it's not like the fixtures are going to change so they can release things well in advance and work on multiple things in a more controlled and slower way. This is like leaving 3 lots of homework until the last minute. 

They really do need to sort this out - this new chap in charge needs to hit the ground running.  

It's proper minging like. Some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced

How is anyone from outside the region supposed to plan travel and digs for attending games

Even though I live 20 mins from SJP it's still a whitey not knowing if I'll have a ticket until the week of the match, must be millions of billons times worse for anyone outside the region

Edited by bobbydazzla

Entering ballot as a group 

Man City 

4 tickets 

all looking good (I have linked accounts- family relationship) with wife , son and daughter 

just before I click to apply 

the notes section says 

please note you must have a strong relationship to be able to sit together 

So I try to change linked account statute from family to strong relationship 

it doesn’t let you 

even if you delete the current relationship 

log out 

log back in 

it says the person already has a relationship 

so I had to re-link as a family member 

not sure what the crack is , but if you applying as a group and as a family surely you will be all sat together if successful 

There is no way to change current relationship if family (to strong relationship)

Anyone had a similar experience or have been successful (just with family relationship) this season (and all sat together) 

not sure if this is a new thing implemented as it didn’t say that for villa game !! 

I've just went into my account and changed someone from  friends and family, to "strong relationship"

In your profile, click on manage my relationships, then just add a new one as strong, but don't remove them as family etc first

so I now have them added twice as family, and as strong

then you can delete the family entry

Edited by patrone

43 minutes ago, patrone said:

I've just went into my account and changed someone from  friends and family, to "strong relationship"

In your profile, click on manage my relationships, then just add a new one as strong, but don't remove them as family etc first

Thanks 

53 minutes ago, patrone said:

That worked 

Its a bit backwards - but works 

much appreciated 

having 17 seats showing as available for Brentford, that aren’t actually available, is a nice touch

a proper chef’s kiss cherry on top for any members still scratching around for tickets 

got to admire the #bantz of our ticketing team 

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, Earp said:

How do I do that?! Tried calling the BO - 32nd in the queue....

Go here and make a new account for your daughter as step one: https://login.nufc.co.uk/Auth/Register

If you want her emails to come to your inbox add +1 before the @. I've got an account for my four-year-old that's just "[email protected]", which works fine.

Then you can buy a membership for her here: https://book.nufc.co.uk/en-GB/memberships/2023-24 junior membership (0-17 years)

Hope this helps!

2 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

having 17 seats showing as available for Brentford, that aren’t actually available, is a nice touch

proper chef’s kiss cherry on top for any members scratching around for tickets 

got to admire the #bantz of our ticketing team 

Leazes level 6, they have been there all morning

1 minute ago, patrone said:

Leazes level 6, they have been there all morning

Probably doing a ballot in the ticketing team to decide which person gets to fix the issue 

But first they needed to do a ballot to work out which desks people would have to sit at today 

And that could only happen after the ballot to see who would get to make the morning cups of tea 

10 minutes ago, Rich said:

Go here and make a new account for your daughter as step one: https://login.nufc.co.uk/Auth/Register

If you want her emails to come to your inbox add +1 before the @. I've got an account for my four-year-old that's just "[email protected]", which works fine.

Then you can buy a membership for her here: https://book.nufc.co.uk/en-GB/memberships/2023-24 junior membership (0-17 years)

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the heads up which should enable me to register my daughter. However, I've tried 3 different email addresses, none of which I've used on the site before, and I'm getting a message stating that a Newcastle account is already registered to these addresses.

The website is utter shite - not fit for purpose.

2 hours ago, Earp said:

Thanks for the heads up which should enable me to register my daughter. However, I've tried 3 different email addresses, none of which I've used on the site before, and I'm getting a message stating that a Newcastle account is already registered to these addresses.

The website is utter shite - not fit for purpose.

Or you’ve already registered them so maybe try the forgotten password route.

On 13/09/2023 at 09:32, bobbydazzla said:

It's proper minging like. Some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced

How is anyone from outside the region supposed to plan travel and digs for attending games

Even though I live 20 mins from SJP it's still a whitey not knowing if I'll have a ticket until the week of the match, must be millions of billons times worse for anyone outside the region

I'm very much in this boat. Can't be waiting until the week of a game to know whether to book a train and potentially a hotel as the prices get prohibitive on top of the tickets.