Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

3 hours ago, pedro111 said:

What are the junior magpies memberships like these days? Are they worth it? Thinking of getting the daughter one. 

You used to get a little pack of goodies for the kids but not anymore.  If you want to take your daughter to the match will be essential.

4 minutes ago, OptimusSlime said:

You used to get a little pack of goodies for the kids but not anymore.  If you want to take your daughter to the match will be essential.

Thanks that's what I was wondering really. Bit shit if you don't even get a pencil case ffs.

What Man City do with their memberships is they have it so you need to have attended five games before you can get a ticket for the opposition who they think are likely to try and get in the home end, including us.

2 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

What Man City do with their memberships is they have it so you need to have attended five games before you can get a ticket for the opposition who they think are likely to try and get in the home end, including us.

Not sure our ticket office is that switched on tbh

8 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I suspect at some point we’ll get to something along those lines.

Might take a couple of seasons first like.

Cant see what the box office can do, it's not hard to use a fake address and a virtual payment card. Nothing is physically posted out now, so its quite easy for an away fan to join up.

We've seen people here happy to pay a few hundred extra to get to a game, the £37 fee to gamble on a ticket is nowt for an away fan that's desperate

Edited by patrone

8 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

only about 15000 of the 57000 rumoured memberships sold currently have a purchase history as it stands for this season

no mention of a previous purchase in the blurb above for the ballot.

whole thing is an unregulated shambles.

5 minutes ago, thepercyarms said:

only about 15000 of the 57000 rumoured memberships sold currently have a purchase history as it stands for this season

no mention of a previous purchase in the blurb above for the ballot.

whole thing is an unregulated shambles.

Where have you heard that statistic?

2 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Where have you heard that statistic?

which one?

I'm sure silverstone was rumoured to have said recently that they'd sold in excess of 50,000 memberships, could be wrong though.

I'm just taking a punt on there being 15,000 tickets sold for the game on saturday?

Just now, thepercyarms said:

which one?

I'm sure silverstone was rumoured to have said recently that they'd sold in excess of 50,000 memberships, could be wrong though.

I'm just taking a punt on there being 15,000 tickets sold for the game on saturday?

“This season”

Apologies 

2 minutes ago, Holloway said:

I see they have gotten a move on for the ballot v Liverpool, opens today but with no change in the seating option. 150k memberships sold is what I heard at the weekend

Silverstone said 50k a week & half  ago so unless they’ve sold 100k in a week & half that’s a load of bollocks

4 minutes ago, Holloway said:

I see they have gotten a move on for the ballot v Liverpool, opens today but with no change in the seating option. 150k memberships sold is what I heard at the weekend

150k memberships ? Howay man

Just now, gdm said:

Silverstone said 50k a week & half  ago so unless they’ve sold 100k in a week & half that’s a load of bollocks

aye quite possibly, that came from a friend who knows someone at the club involved with access for disabled fans so who knows