Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

36 minutes ago, patrone said:

I'm sure they are corporate seats, so wouldn't be available anyway, but it does get peoples hopes up that are still trying for them

Seems crazy to leave them empty given the demand for tickets.

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

Are you a ST holder or member?

member.

It looks like the ticket can be downloaded again as long as 2 people don't try and gain entry with it, which I assume would be picked up at the turnstyle.

Just now, Earp said:

member.

It looks like the ticket can be downloaded again as long as 2 people don't try and gain entry with it, which I assume would be picked up at the turnstyle.

You can definitely do it if you haven’t already downloaded the ticket. Not sure about if you already have?

Someone else will know though…

Just now, SteV said:

You can definitely do it if you haven’t already downloaded the ticket. Not sure about if you already have?

Someone else will know though…

I've just tried downloading it again and it works.

4 hours ago, Earp said:

I've just tried downloading it again and it works.

I’ve tried it on a different email address and it downloads and can be put into the wallet so happy days. Give me a shout if anyone wants it - Gallowgate standing FB £44 

23 minutes ago, Earp said:

I’ve tried it on a different email address and it downloads and can be put into the wallet so happy days. Give me a shout if anyone wants it - Gallowgate standing FB £44 

Apologies if this has nothing to do with anything BUT, at the Villa game, two lads in front of us got rejected at the Turnstile and the Turnstile gadget said their tickets "had been downloaded to too many devices" 

He sent them to the ticket office 

Just managed to nab 2 tickets together in the Leazes. Was refreshing all day yesterday but was just getting that section of seats in the Leazes that flashes when you click on then.

I was surprised that you are able to downgrade a seat to a child ticket as well, I thought you would have had to pay for an adult seat if the original ticket was an adult one. 

2 minutes ago, Leazes1986 said:

Just managed to nab 2 tickets together in the Leazes. Was refreshing all day yesterday but was just getting that section of seats in the Leazes that flashes when you click on then.

I was surprised that you are able to downgrade a seat to a child ticket as well, I thought you would have had to pay for an adult seat if the original ticket was an adult one. 

Club still makes same amount of money but whoever has sold it will get less.

Silverstone and Eales need to be held accountable for the current ticketing shambles, it’s happened on their watch and needs sorting asap.

Shambles getting in the ground, box office not fit for purpose and empty seats despite sell outs all over the shop.

Good thread on the current shambles and why people being allowed to pass on tickets needs to revert back.

What they’ve introduced has not stopped touts and if anything there’s more tickets on secondary sites than ever.

https://x.com/Nusc2023/status/1703319849923993822?s=20

Edited by Whitley mag

2 minutes ago, patrone said:

No idea, but it says "sale will commence at 1200"

and its counting down just like the usual old que system

“Please note only ballot members can purchase today”.

That for the ballot that hasn’t happened yet?