Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

Also, an oft forgotten point and another reason to be annoyed. 

Burnley is £44 a ticket for Cat 2. A similar game last season was £35 for members. An increase in over 25%.

Season Ticket holder prices went up 3%.

Members are being milked dry and mugged off. 

10 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Aye, when Villa was £44 I assumed there would be a lower category of game below it, but looks like it’s the minimum. 

Aye with Burnley being £44 for Cat 2 that will definitely be the minimum as they will certainly be in the lowest category of teams.

Considering we've played Liverpool, Villa and now Burnley at home I think it would be a reasonable assumption that there are only 2 different price bands that opposition clubs will fall into as Liverpool would definitely be top price band.

2 hours ago, TheGuv said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/790574908567657/permalink/1148943452730799/

Not just us who aren’t as successful. I’m really not sure who is winning with the new ballot and membership system.

Eales and Silverstone are winning

They're selling millions of billions of memberships at £37 a pop and have ramped up member ticket prices by 25% but most people are too pissed off by the ballot to have noticed the price rise

Figures for commercial uplift from ticketing will look great when they sit sown with PIF for their annual salary reviews and bonus pay outs

Next in their sights will be those pesky season ticket holders on their cheap deals

Edited by bobbydazzla

4 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Eales and Silverstone are winning

They're selling millions of billions of memberships at £37 a pop and have ramped up member ticket prices by 25% but most people are too pissed off by the ballot to have noticed the price rise

Figures for commercial uplift from ticketing will look great when they sit sown with PIF for their annual salary reviews and bonus pay outs

Next in their sights will be those pesky season ticket holders on their cheap deals

Thats when the real outcry might come, is this the last year for people on deals ?

Edited by Whitley mag

Just properly read up on this thread. Appears like most on here I didn’t get an email by 5pm yesterday so assumed I hadn’t got a ticket. Booked up for a last min weekend away next weekend and voila, I get an email this morning saying I’ve got a ticket. 

went to put it on resale but saying I can’t yet?

Man City resale scheduled to start at 10am.

Loads of system errors and an hour later it looks like no-one on here has been able to buy a ticket, despite having them in their baskets

Ticketing team need their backsides kicking, once again 

Edited by bobbydazzla

37 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Got tickets in my basket but each person is limited to zero tickets, so I can't check out. 

The booking system wouldn't work at all until about 10:20.

Likewise - what a fucking shambles 

8 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Man City resale scheduled to start at 10am.

Loads of system errors and an hour later it looks like no-one on here has been able to buy a ticket, despite having them in their baskets

Ticketing team need their backsides kicking, once again 

Is there a date and time when you can put your tickets back up for resale? Trying to flog my Burnley one. 

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Is there a date and time when you can put your tickets back up for resale? Trying to flog my Burnley one. 

You can't officially resell tickets won in ballot

But if you can find someone who will buy it, then you just send them the email with the ticket download link and they can use the ticket. It'll still have your name on it though

Edited by bobbydazzla

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

You can't officially resell tickets won in ballot

But if you can find someone who will buy it, then you just send them the email and they can use the ticket

Fucking hell man. Literally booked a weekend away next weekend as I assumed I didn’t get a ticket as I didn’t receive an email at 5pm yesterday. [emoji38]

19 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Fucking hell man. Literally booked a weekend away next weekend as I assumed I didn’t get a ticket as I didn’t receive an email at 5pm yesterday. [emoji38]

I’ll take it, mate? If it’s still going

7 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Superb the trust did say fans passing on tickets amounted to touting aswell.

Not a good look if true and fuels bad feeling towards Trust and True Faith.

Pretty sure True-Faith (the company) has several STs that they all share. So they might be correct in saying it’s not in her name but pretty sure they are shared around their organisation for their reporting and content.

To be fair, someone tweeted using the Trust account about the touting. It was an exchange with someone criticising them and was hardly a considered statement of the position of the Trust. I’m not even a member or a fan of the way Alex and Charlotte go on, but there’s been a bit much made of that.