Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

2 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

That’s utterly ridiculous.

This is West Ham’s stupid policy of increasing age of a senior to 67 and our box office putting on sale amending the senior category age to 67 but not the adult category. 

Basics. 

50 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

Cup games will be the best chance of winning a ballot for any member.  You'll have all the empty general sale seats, and all the ST's who didn't opt for the cup packages.  I reckon it'll be at least 20k. 

Must admit I'm relatively confident of getting tickets for this one.

34 minutes ago, patrone said:

What happened to the mythical "second ballot"?

There hasn’t yet been an occasion where the 2nd ballot is needed. The 2nd ballot will only happen if for example not enough people enter category 1. There for there would be tickets left over for category 1 and would need re balloted. It was only added in to the t & c (likely a legal thing) after it was changed to allow people what category was picked. Let’s be honest it’s unlikey it’ll ever happen where there’s a short fall in people entering one of categories but they rightfully need to put something in place it ever does happen 

4 minutes ago, patrone said:

I've not seen any mention of the second ballot after it was published when the Liverpool details were ?‍♂️

Coz it’s not needed. There hasn’t been one. It’s a fail safe, a legal requirement 

2 minutes ago, Earp said:

I take it they're leaving the 17 seats that are still showing on the website as available empty tomorrow.

I'm sure they are corporate seats, so wouldn't be available anyway, but it does get peoples hopes up that are still trying for them

25 minutes ago, patrone said:

I've not seen any mention of the second ballot after it was published when the Liverpool details were ?‍♂️

I think the mythical 2nd ballot has now vanished into thin air

But I noticed this on the Man City ballot that I don't remember seeing on other ballots #ballotwatch

Screenshot-2023-09-15-104815.jpg

36 minutes ago, patrone said:

I'm sure they are corporate seats, so wouldn't be available anyway, but it does get peoples hopes up that are still trying for them

Seems crazy to leave them empty given the demand for tickets.

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

Are you a ST holder or member?

member.

It looks like the ticket can be downloaded again as long as 2 people don't try and gain entry with it, which I assume would be picked up at the turnstyle.

Just now, Earp said:

member.

It looks like the ticket can be downloaded again as long as 2 people don't try and gain entry with it, which I assume would be picked up at the turnstyle.

You can definitely do it if you haven’t already downloaded the ticket. Not sure about if you already have?

Someone else will know though…

Just now, SteV said:

You can definitely do it if you haven’t already downloaded the ticket. Not sure about if you already have?

Someone else will know though…

I've just tried downloading it again and it works.

4 hours ago, Earp said:

I've just tried downloading it again and it works.

I’ve tried it on a different email address and it downloads and can be put into the wallet so happy days. Give me a shout if anyone wants it - Gallowgate standing FB £44