Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

7 minutes ago, Greg said:

So level 7 is cat 2 and the only cat 3 area is the Leazes / Milburn corner in lower bowl. Doesn't make sense. 

It’s almost like they’ve got nobody in the ticket office that knows what they’re doing, or they do and realise that there’s more money to be made by making level 7 tier 2.

Would be interesting to know their thought process on how lower bowl seating is cheaper than inferior seats in level 7 though ?

15 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

It’s almost like they’ve got nobody in the ticket office that knows what they’re doing, or they do and realise that there’s more money to be made by making level 7 tier 2.

Would be interesting to know their thought process on how lower bowl seating is cheaper than inferior seats in level 7 though ?

FTFY

26 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

You save on the cost of a gym pass when you climb to level 7?

46 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

My guess is there are no ST holders in L7 and therefore all seats for sale are one offs and at the new market levels (higher) than the lower bowl where they maybe feel they need to price closer to ST pro rata prices many still on deals this season.

Just a guess mind as like you’d think L7 should always be the cheapest.

Anyone else successful in the ballot but not get the email?  I’ve had payment taken the tickets show as purchased in my account, but no email arrived.  

Thoughts?  Excited to finally be successful and trying to get the ticket I’m my apple wallet 

3 minutes ago, Mrdovenb said:

Anyone else successful in the ballot but not get the email?  I’ve had payment taken the tickets show as purchased in my account, but no email arrived.  

Thoughts?  Excited to finally be successful and trying to get the ticket I’m my apple wallet 

Your tickets will drop in the next day or two, you can login to your account to check your seats, pleased you managed to get some ?? 

12 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Ah cheers mate that could well explain it. We're in LWC level 4.

Very same happened to me and my daughter for a cup game in the very same section last season. In the run up to the game we were baffled by how the seat Nos suggested we were sat apart but it all became clear when we got in there. Seats were together.

Also, an oft forgotten point and another reason to be annoyed. 

Burnley is £44 a ticket for Cat 2. A similar game last season was £35 for members. An increase in over 25%.

Season Ticket holder prices went up 3%.

Members are being milked dry and mugged off. 

10 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Aye, when Villa was £44 I assumed there would be a lower category of game below it, but looks like it’s the minimum. 

Aye with Burnley being £44 for Cat 2 that will definitely be the minimum as they will certainly be in the lowest category of teams.

Considering we've played Liverpool, Villa and now Burnley at home I think it would be a reasonable assumption that there are only 2 different price bands that opposition clubs will fall into as Liverpool would definitely be top price band.

2 hours ago, TheGuv said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/790574908567657/permalink/1148943452730799/

Not just us who aren’t as successful. I’m really not sure who is winning with the new ballot and membership system.

Eales and Silverstone are winning

They're selling millions of billions of memberships at £37 a pop and have ramped up member ticket prices by 25% but most people are too pissed off by the ballot to have noticed the price rise

Figures for commercial uplift from ticketing will look great when they sit sown with PIF for their annual salary reviews and bonus pay outs

Next in their sights will be those pesky season ticket holders on their cheap deals

Edited by bobbydazzla

4 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Eales and Silverstone are winning

They're selling millions of billions of memberships at £37 a pop and have ramped up member ticket prices by 25% but most people are too pissed off by the ballot to have noticed the price rise

Figures for commercial uplift from ticketing will look great when they sit sown with PIF for their annual salary reviews and bonus pay outs

Next in their sights will be those pesky season ticket holders on their cheap deals

Thats when the real outcry might come, is this the last year for people on deals ?

Edited by Whitley mag