Open Wide For Some Soccer! - Poch to the Yanks.

Mike

Ah man I f***ing hate that place though.  I was thinking of something even more off the wall than that (like Johnny's Fillin' Station).  I'm in talks with my boys to find a place.  Maybe Finnhenry's is where it's at though (Celt is going to be so insane).  I'll text you, because we definitely should hang out.

Don't know why you'd go to obscure place - there is less chance of atmosphere and more chance of a bunch of tv's NOT on the USA game.

This dude.

Finnhenery's was amazing. Perfect mix of full but not packed and made me lose my voice. Thanks for the BLs dude.

Thought we were more likely to give a performance but not a result, totally went the other way. Went to Grant Park, completely smell like beer, but holy shit what a game. Too exhausted to think about it.

:thup: figured you might be there

Ah man I f***ing hate that place though.  I was thinking of something even more off the wall than that (like Johnny's Fillin' Station).  I'm in talks with my boys to find a place.  Maybe Finnhenry's is where it's at though (Celt is going to be so insane).  I'll text you, because we definitely should hang out.

Don't know why you'd go to obscure place - there is less chance of atmosphere and more chance of a bunch of tv's NOT on the USA game.

This dude.

Finnhenery's was amazing. Perfect mix of full but not packed and made me lose my voice. Thanks for the BLs dude.

Go to where kanji is. All is good. :thup:

That gif :lol:

Thought we were more likely to give a performance but not a result, totally went the other way. Went to Grant Park, completely smell like beer, but holy shit what a game. Too exhausted to think about it.

:thup: figured you might be there

It was excellent. Celebrating with randos is one of the best things ever. Also, babes in Graham Zusi jerseys :lol:

They're basically carbon copies of each other, except Bedoya covers more ground and Zusi has better delivery. Bedoya struggled going forward yesterday, but he does so much off the ball work it didn't bother me. But, maybe Zusi gets the start now and Bedoya will be used to kill off games assuming we get to that point.