Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Good for that league, but they could schedule "Don't give a f***" doubleheaders with the WNBA.

I dunno about you but I love watching women's soccer

in the dark

by myself

while I masturbate.

So don't throw those WNBA monsters into the same category with my girlfriend

Good for that league, but they could schedule "Don't give a f***" doubleheaders with the WNBA.

I dunno about you but I love watching women's soccer

in the dark

by myself

while I masturbate.

So don't throw those WNBA monsters into the same category with my girlfriend

Yeah I'd totally let Hope crush my wiener between her leg mandibles.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Josefine+Oqvist+zlIYKY9u6sim.jpg

http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Josefine-OQVIST-hot.jpg

Sweden can't be beat :smitten:

but seriously I think women's 'soccer' has some chance of succeeding. It certainly does have its popularity and Alex Morgan is probably more famous than any Men's player here.

Just a question here. We are rumoured to be heading to the USA for pre-season, the International Cup is starting this year and the majority of teams are yet to be confirmed, including two unnamed English clubs. Does anyone think this could be us?

Just a question here. We are rumoured to be heading to the USA for pre-season, the International Cup is starting this year and the majority of teams are head to be confirmed, including two unnamed English clubs. Does anyone think this could be us?

I surely hope so. There's a pretty strong contingent of Toon fans in the States, think they'd do well with a preseason tour here.

Just a question here. We are rumoured to be heading to the USA for pre-season, the International Cup is starting this year and the majority of teams are head to be confirmed, including two unnamed English clubs. Does anyone think this could be us?

I surely hope so. There's a pretty strong contingent of Toon fans in the States, think they'd do well with a preseason tour here.

Wasn't the last preseason over here a total disaster? I hope we think about what's best for the squad rather than following the money.

Wasn't the last preseason over here a total disaster?

I don't know, I wasn't a fan then. :lol:

I hope not given the locations of the games...

They're supposed to be played all over the country aren't they? With the final in Miami?

EDIT: Mhmm...

The tournament kicks off in a European city on July 27 before moving to US soil with matches played in Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, San Francisco, Indianapolis and Miami. LA and New York will host the semis (Aug. 3-4), while Sun Life Stadium in Miami will host the finals (Aug. 6-7).

Well, there's one location I could feasibly get to I guess.

They're supposed to be played all over the country aren't they? With the final in Miami?

NYC is the only east coast. Well, Miami too if that counts. Rest were San Fran, Indianapolis, Phoenix. Maybe 1 or 2 other but they were nowhere near Philly/DC/Boston et al. I really would like to go anywhere but the Red Bull shitfactory.

NYC is the only east coast. Well, Miami too if that counts. Rest were San Fran, Indianapolis, Phoenix. Maybe 1 or 2 other but they were nowhere near Philly/DC/Boston et al. I really would like to go anywhere but the Red Bull shitfactory.

You'd have just a quick ride up the way on Amtrak, train goes right past the stadium in Harrison iirc.