Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Beasley has impressed there the past few games and he doesn't track back nearly as well as Fabian Johnson when playing LM. Plus Johnson has almost exclusively played LM for Hoffenheim over the past couple months. He does offer a lot going forward.

He played well in the last game, tbf. It just seems weird.

It's really weird. Feels like Beasley has been playing for 15 years. Guy's only 31 years old somehow :lol:

:lol: I feel like I knew about Beasley before I gave a s*** about the sport.

I remember the Revolution signed his older brother, who was supposed to be way better than him at the time. He was the first really hyped American player, he's playing in the Indoor Soccer league now.  :lol:

I think his brother was on trial at AC Milan for a bit, actually. He played for the Detroit Ignition for a few years, a kid I knew could always get free tickets and was always willing to drive so I saw him play a few times. Clearly the best player out there, scored like five a game.  DaMarcus came to watch a few times, I think he was injured at Rangers at the time.

I wish Altidore was better.

He is what he is. Has grown by leaps and bounds at AZ, but the service he receives for the national team is consistently pitiful. And he's not a player to go out and make things happen on his own.

He is what he is. Has grown by leaps and bounds at AZ, but the service he receives for the national team is consistently pitiful. And he's not a player to go out and make things happen on his own.

:snod:

:lol: Fuck off, smug bastard.

Recognize the reverse Mike jinx. NFL-esque.

I wish Dempsey was better.

:lol: Fuck off, smug bastard.

Recognize the reverse Mike jinx. NFL-esque.

I wish Dempsey was better.

Dempsey breaks his leg. Mike is assassinated.