Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

1 in 3 striker looking at Wiki?

You again [emoji38]

Remember when you were telling me Awoniyi was shit last year? 

You should watch them play man. Boniface should have had at least one tonight. Go and look at what he's done this season already.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

You again [emoji38]

Remember when you were telling me Awoniyi was shit last year? 

You should watch them play man. Boniface should have had at least one tonight. Go and look at what he's done this season already.

Similar first season in the PL to Danny Graham. 

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Similar first season in the PL to Danny Graham. 

:lol:

Fair enough. We'll see how things come along.

Boniface is one to watch though. Only just 22 years old and started figuring it out last season.

Loved the Leverkusen move for him. Think it really gives him a chance to be very very good.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

:lol:

Fair enough. We'll see how things come along.

Boniface is one to watch though. Only just 22 years old and started figuring it out last season.

Loved the Leverkusen move for him. Think it really gives him a chance to be very very good.

Looks like Moffi scored twice and got an assist tonight vs PSG. Thought he looks really strong and powerful at SJP in pre season

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Looked brilliant Southampton first game away to Sheff Wed. Look absolutely hopeless tonight and a fortnight ago. 

-5 goal difference and conceded 16 goals already is pretty impressive considering they're 7th

First time I've seen Boniface and he was really really good despite not scoring. Complete striker who was also surprisingly good with his feet, created so many shot opportunities for himself.

Edited by Pata

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Something tells me Russell Martin will probably be gone by Xmas. What’s happened to Aribo? He was scoring in a Europa final just over a year ago!

He was never that good.

6 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Looks like Moffi scored twice and got an assist tonight vs PSG. Thought he looks really strong and powerful at SJP in pre season

I like Moffi, but sometimes he can be really quiet in games. When he starts well and is feeling confident he can be great though. Needs a bit more self belief. Has all the tools you want.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Maybe not but surely he’s good enough to get a game for this shower of shit. 

Saints whole squad is a riddled with 1 in every third or fourth game players in attacking places who aren’t upto much though. Bet the house on potential forgetting you need a little something for the here and now.