Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Obviously I'm optimistic that we can keep ahead of them but fuck me it won't half be depressing if Chelsea somehow sneak back into the top six. After all their mismanagement and the shitshow with the ownership (which would've been terminal for any club if you scaled it down to anything beneath than the 'elite'), it won't half stick in the craw if they come up smelling of roses, with barely five minutes of hardship. Horrible, shit club. 

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely spot on 

Disgusting defending by West Ham.

Chelsea have not been anything above average, but anytime Chelsea have the ball the West Ham players are nowhere fucking near them. It’s like they are zonal marking, but the zones they are marking is not where any Chelsea players are.

Game over within 30 minutes against a team who you are supposed to have a rivalry with, pathetic.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Always thought Chelsea’s hardest remaining game would be forest away.

Forest could be safe by then

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Obviously I'm optimistic that we can keep ahead of them but fuck me it won't half be depressing if Chelsea somehow sneak back into the top six. After all their mismanagement and the shitshow with the ownership (which would've been terminal for any club if you scaled it down to anything beneath than the 'elite'), it won't half stick in the craw if they come up smelling of roses, with barely five minutes of hardship. Horrible, shit club. 

Easily the most odious club in the country, hated them under the Russian and even more so now.

Seems to be clicking with Poch now, but without Palmer, they wouldn’t obviously be on this decent run of form.

West Ham making them look way better than they are.

16 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

That ground is in the middle of nowhere and only accessible by car or train. Bank Holiday may affect the train services, unsure though. 

Absolutely nothing around the ground either; completely lifeless. Not done the trip down there personally but probably never will tbh. Seems an absolutely shit away day. Even when not considering that we never win down there.

It's in the middle of nowhere but they should have rebuilt the hospital there! Was a big hoohaa at the time. 

It is a great away day if you head into town after but yeah the stadium was built by the universities which is a 15 min bus ride away. You should have seen the old ground though.... now that was bad. 

Posted (edited)

I really hate Chelsea, if there is one club I'd love to see crash and burn it's them, such a soulless club

Edited by pubteam