Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

2 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

This is deserved for a change.

They're all deserved. 

We won three out of three in November scoring 5, conceding 0. Two of those being away games. 

Who else deserved manager of the month and player of the month for November? 

26 minutes ago, Froggy said:

They're all deserved. 

We won three out of three in November scoring 5, conceding 0. Two of those being away games. 

Who else deserved manager of the month and player of the month for November? 

You's beat Luton, Fulham and Everton.  

Shows how far you've fallen.

It’s fucking great seeing manu fans hanging on this shit as if it’s some kind of victory. 10 years ago it wouldn’t have even registered on their radar.  Readjusting expectation at its finest. 

8 minutes ago, RS said:

It’s fucking great seeing manu fans hanging on this shit as if it’s some kind of victory. 10 years ago it wouldn’t have even registered on their radar.  Readjusting expectation at its finest. 

I never posted it, and all I did was respond to someone who insinuated it wasn't deserved. 

Nice attempt to create something that wasn't there though. You should work for the press. :lol:

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's mad what a home win against a mid table team will do for the world's most arrogant fanbase :lol:

In fairness, Froggy isn't a Liverpool fan.

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

They're both just annoying as fuck and think the football world revolve around them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Liverpool in the 90s were massively like that, Man United took the baton about 10 years ago I reckon. 

Honestly though, online Arsenal fans are quickly heading towards the title for most insufferable.

Edited by Kid Icarus

17 minutes ago, Froggy said:

What about Arsenal and Chelsea fans? 

Arsenal fans are still going on about the Gordon goal from about a month ago and that is annoying.

The only Chelsea fan I know of is Rory Jennings and he's annoying.

Every fanbase is annoying in different ways to be honest, even ours. I mean have you seen this the Football section of this place since last night. Woof, it's been a whirlwind :lol:

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Every fanbase is annoying in different ways to be honest, even ours. I mean have you seen this the Football section of this place since last night. Woof, it's been a whirlwind :lol:

Exactly. :lol:

It's just football.