Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

You have seen his stance on everything. It’s in the stars what he will think.

I know. I'm good like that, trying to bring the stray sheep back into the flock. No saving that little lamb though. :lol:

And I’ll remind you that the BBC actually claims that Gavrilo Princips was eating a sandwich before he shot the Archduke Ferdinand…this despite the only source being a shitty Brazilian novel from 2003, and despite the obvious fact that it would be unlikely that a Serb was eating a sandwich in Sarajevo in 1914. Given that and things like their reporting on Israel, they have had a pretty checkered track record in reporting over the last two decades.

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

We may have offered him. We may not have. Liverpool may have approached. Liverpool may not have had. So let’s assume the absolute worst.

The Athletic and the BBC, one that is usually spot on with information from inside the club and another that only posts information that has been verified have said that we put forward a deal for Gordon that involved Quansah.

That isn’t believing the worst, it is believing outlets you trust.

Understandable that people don’t want to believe it though.

Just now, Matt1892 said:

The Athletic and the BBC, one that is usually spot on with information from inside the club and another that only posts information that has been verified have said that we put forward a deal for Gordon that involved Quansah.

As much as I love the BBC to say that it only reports verified info is a stretch.

1 minute ago, Matt1892 said:

Given my experiences with the BBC I wouldn’t exactly trust some of their sources, and not just because of what I outlined above. 

Just now, et tu brute said:

No it's fully illustrating the BBC are not al has correct or honest

Are you saying they actually knew or was it they pulled a Newsnight report because they shit themselves after getting burnt on Cliff Ricahrd ?

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

Jesus Christ. Given 1882’s track record, if the BBC reported the opposite, he’d argue about its unreliability

I like how you have no real idea about football, so talk about other random things instead. 

Such an endearing quality.

Just now, Matt1892 said:

I like how you have no real idea about football, so talk about other random things instead. 

Such an endearing quality.

How do you know that? Oh yeah, your classic assumptions. Based on very little. You demonstrate that you don’t know much about anything, but your head is stuck straight up the asshole of Dunning-Kruger. Clown.