Lewis Miley

Ronson333

Just now, OverThere said:

Miley is not pacey. I wonder where his best position is going to be. He seems to be able to spot and pick out a nice pass. Time will tell 

I think that Scandinavian fella that compared him to Patrick Vieira was spot on 

1 hour ago, OverThere said:

Miley is not pacey. I wonder where his best position is going to be. He seems to be able to spot and pick out a nice pass. Time will tell 

He was a striker in the academy.

His talent on the ball is unquestionable. 10 years ago, he would've been a languid AM, maybe like Gourcuff or someone. Lots to improve physically and off the ball, as you'd expect.

Think in today's game he's potentially going to get moulded into a deeper playmaker, unless he can develop a better engine. 

Hadn't trained this week because he was receiving treatment after that tackle by the SMB who thought he could endear himself to the crowd by hurting a real footballer.

In an ideal world he'd be getting 15 to 20 minutes at the end of a game to build up his experience, as it is he's playing a full 90 not having trained all week.

Considering he could have been playing for the U18's this morning I think putting in a pretty decent shift against the best team in the world says it all really.

Not the lads fault being hoyed in this injury laden shitshow of a season but he offers absolutely fuck all to the side. Marauding runs? Incisive passes? Shots? Assists? Every touch is a five yard get out..(aye but he’s 17 blah fuckin blah) If I’m talking shite enlighten me what he brings to the team.

Just now, Cornah said:

Not the lads fault being hoyed in this injury laden shitshow of a season but he offers absolutely fuck all to the side. Marauding runs? Incisive passes? Shots? Assists? Every touch is a five yard get out..(aye but he’s 17 blah fuckin blah) If I’m talking shite enlighten me what he brings to the team.

He put Isak in for a one on one but you must have been blinded with incorrect rage when he did that.

4 minutes ago, Cornah said:

You stupid, stupid cunt.

4 minutes ago, Cornah said:

Nee backshift at Nissan tonight ? 

3 minutes ago, Pilko said:

He put Isak in for a one on one but you must have been blinded with incorrect rage when he did that.

No rage here.one pass last year doesn’t change my opinion which is he shouldn’t be starting for Newcastle United in the premier league.

2 hours ago, OverThere said:

Honestly we don't have many pacey players in general, except from the forwards. Midfield and defence are all either slow or medium paced, except from Willock who has been out and possibly big Joe (who is also out). We struggle to keep up on the counter sometimes (although not necessarily today). Atleast our forwards like Isak, Gordon and Almiron are really quick.

Edited by Erikse

1 minute ago, Cornah said:

No rage here.one pass last year doesn’t change my opinion which is he shouldn’t be starting for Newcastle United in the premier league.

Last year? I'm talking about the game tonight you fucking moron :lol: