Lewis Hall

Paully

Don't think this will eat much into our spending budget this summer.

As I understand we paid a £4m loan fee which would've all been recognised last year and the fee for the transfer is £24m (£4.8m amortisation cost recognised/year for 5 years).

So this will only increase our cost base by £0.8m moving forward.  Unless I the figures I read on the split between the loan fee and transfer fee are incorrect.

Think we forget the kid joined us last summer, started the season, at 18 years old..... He's going to be an absolute force this season, book it. Eddie-fit, more confidence, more physical and emotional maturity.

That side is going to be a nightmare to defend against with AG's runs and Lewis pinging passes and lobs

Would not have been the worst call to have put him in the England squad. Left footed full back that could potentially adapt to multiple positions mid game if you need to reshuffle.

Unfortunately the tournament came too early for him. 

Either way, Southgate's decision to take Luke Shaw is utterly baffling. 

1 minute ago, Boey_Jarton said:

Would not have been the worst call to have put him in the England squad. Left footed full back that could potentially adapt to multiple positions mid game if you need to reshuffle.

I'd argue that Southgate would’ve been better of taking Tino ahead of Trippier tbh, from what I’ve seen he looked more comfortable at LB than Trippier ever has

3 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

I'd argue that Southgate would’ve been better of taking Tino ahead of Trippier tbh, from what I’ve seen he looked more comfortable at LB than Trippier ever has

Agree but I'd always want at least one fit left footed full back in the squad.

4 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

I'll be annoyed if Trippier is starting ahead of Tino this coming season that's for sure.

8 hours ago, Boey_Jarton said:

Southgate would have just left him regardless. Probably wouldn't even make the subs bench under him.