AC Milan 0-0 Newcastle United (19/09/23)

Disco

52 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Haven’t most people said they are delighted with the point, but raised pretty fair points that our performances haven’t been great ? Not sure what’s wrong with that tbh.

Most have yeah. There's probably a few who have gone overboard, and it's always the same posters going overboard in response.

This place is like a parody of itself at times [emoji38]

55 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Haven’t most people said they are delighted with the point, but raised pretty fair points that our performances haven’t been great ? Not sure what’s wrong with that tbh.

Yeah. Obviously there are a few who are predictably OTT with the criticism, but I think most of the concern has just been about our lack of control in recent games. I was certainly happy with a point yesterday.

17 minutes ago, Curva Sud Milano said:

Ahahahahah...typical of the shit they are, but they're good at crying.

Derby.jpeg

Hi mate, what are your memories (if any, as I'm not sure of your age) of Andreas Andersson's time at AC Milan? 

Is there any memory or moment in particular from John Dahl Tomasson during his time at AC that you look back on with fondness? 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

28 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Longstaff dive? No way it was a pen. 

I thought that but there's one angle from behind, basically the refs view where it looks very much like a push ( would've been soft and he should have a got a shot away but Ive seen them given loads). 

The shirt pull on Murphy was a  clearer shout. They got away with loads of shirt pulling and Loftus Cheek's repeated fouling was ridiculous.

Just now, madras said:

I thought that but there's one angle from behind, basically the refs view where it looks very much like a push ( would've been soft and he should have a got a shot away but Ive seen them given loads). 

The shirt pull on Murphy was a  clearer shout. They got away with loads of shirt pulling and Loftus Cheek's repeated fouling was ridiculous.

I agree completely on the Longstaff one. It would have been soft but if he’d have given it it wouldn’t have been overturned.

The Murphy one wasn’t in the box was it?

3 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I agree completely on the Longstaff one. It would have been soft but if he’d have given it it wouldn’t have been overturned.

The Murphy one wasn’t in the box was it?

I think it started out and he was eventually brought down in.

14 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Hi mate, what are your memories (if any, as I'm not sure of your age) of Andreas Andersson's time at AC Milan? 

Is there any memory or moment in particular from John Dahl Tomasson during his time at AC that you look back on with fondness? 

I remember Andersson as a very poor player, Tomasson on the other hand did well for us... he wasn't a phenomenon but he gave everything on the pitch and for this he was much appreciated. However, I'm old...a San Siro season ticket holder from 1983 until 1998.

1 minute ago, Curva Sud Milano said:

I remember Andersson as a very poor player, Tomasson on the other hand did well for us... he wasn't a phenomenon but he gave everything on the pitch and for this he was much appreciated. However, I'm old...a San Siro season ticket holder from 1983 until 1998.

And how can I forget Coloccini? And Kluivert.

1 hour ago, madras said:

It was a push for sure but it wouldn't have knocked over my grandmother which  is why I assumed there was no call. 

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Ray Wilkins seemed to do ok at Milan? Always seemed like a nice bloke.

Ya,"the Razor" we loved him...very talented, a little slow but with an extraordinary tactical intelligence. When he died we dedicated a banner to him, he was still loved 35 years later. In the same years Mark Hateley, very good in head shot...became adored like a God for an unreal goal in a derby against Inter (1984 or 1985).

Before them, "the shark" Joe Jordan. Incredibly strong with his head and incredibly poor with his feet... but he too left a good memory.

hateley-wpa.jpg

Wilkins.jpg

8 minutes ago, Curva Sud Milano said:

Ya,"the Razor" we loved him...very talented, a little slow but with an extraordinary tactical intelligence. When he died we dedicated a banner to him, he was still loved 35 years later. In the same years Mark Hateley, very good in head shot...became adored like a God for an unreal goal in a derby against Inter (1984 or 1985).

Before them, "the shark" Joe Jordan. Incredibly strong with his head and incredibly poor with his feet... but he too left a good memory.

hateley-wpa.jpg

CaHuOcLW0AAcGIn.jpg

21 minutes ago, Curva Sud Milano said:

hateley-wpa.jpg

Wilkins.jpg

Were you disgusted when Gattuso head butted Joe Jordan?