Euro 2024 predictions competition - Final standings posted

Magpie

1 hour ago, Magpie said:

One person correctly predicted Spain to prevail 2-1, well done @54

As for the final standings, massive congrats to @Pokerprince2004 who absolutely smashed it out the park with his pre tournament predictions. He had England to be runners up, Kane to be top scorer and there to be six red cards!! 25 points for them alone. No one had Spain to be winners, three people had England to be runners up. Six people had Kane as top scorer, nobody had any of the other joint top scorers. And two people had six red cards.

image001.png

Thanks everybody for taking part, must admit I was absolutely shite 🤣🤣🤣

Premier league predictions comp will be back for 24/25 season.

I think I can speak for everyone here, and say a big thank you for all the time and effort for doing these comps. A job really well done.

If I'm ever up in the Toon area - I'll love to buy you a pint of your favorite tipple.

On 15/07/2024 at 09:14, Magpie said:

One person correctly predicted Spain to prevail 2-1, well done @54

As for the final standings, massive congrats to @Pokerprince2004 who absolutely smashed it out the park with his pre tournament predictions. He had England to be runners up, Kane to be top scorer and there to be six red cards!! 25 points for them alone. No one had Spain to be winners, three people had England to be runners up. Six people had Kane as top scorer, nobody had any of the other joint top scorers. And two people had six red cards.

image001.png

Thanks everybody for taking part, must admit I was absolutely shite 🤣🤣🤣

Premier league predictions comp will be back for 24/25 season.

Kudos for organising again. Appreciate the effort and roll on next season (and actually getting all my scores in this time)