2024/2025 pre season betting picks

Ben

I do a lucky 15 bet before every season, I normally quite successful at it, can we suggest some picks that my not be obvious but that we could have the inside track on.

So far I'm thinking 

Sunderland relegated 9/1

Burton to make the playoffs 10/1

Wycombe in League 1 are an interesting one. Taken over by a Georgian/Kazakh billionaire and they've made a few signings. 13/2 for promotion. 

14 minutes ago, Ben said:

This was my last attempt 

Screenshot_20240718_212339_Chrome.jpg

Isak 25/1 to be top scorer without Haaland seems mental. 

12 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Isak 25/1 to be top scorer without Haaland seems mental. 

I had it too, in a Lucky 15 with Langstaff, that Peterborough lad Harris(started well then dumped on bench for the season) and fuicking Stewart thinking hed do well at Southampton. Needed an Isak goal last day for £100 back.

See Isak is 16/1 with Haaland so will be crap without

Odds make no sense tbh... We're given worse odds than Tottenham to win the Premier League, but given better odds than Tottenham to finish in the top four :dontknow: 

Isak top scorer at 20/1 is the one that stands out ,he beat pretty much everyone last year and was injured for about half the season.  If he stays fit he will basically beat everyone again apart from Haaland and he could get injured or anything so 20/1 is excellent value .

Edited by Geogaddi

30 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Isak top scorer at 20/1 is the one that stands out ,he beat pretty much everyone last year and was injured for about half the season.  If he stays fit he will basically beat everyone again apart from Haaland and he could get injured or anything so 20/1 is excellent value .

16/1 now on bet365, you can back it E/W @ 1/4 of the odds to finish in the top 4 which, if he stays fit is printing money.

Was just looking for Everton relegation odds. Sad seeing Leicester a distant favourite to drop. FFP can fuck off.

On 18/07/2024 at 21:28, Justdoesit said:

Man City getting relegated was 6000/1 - now 14/1. (Skybet)

Arsenal to finish in the top half is 1/1000 Man city are 1/33, are the bookies just been extra cautious ?

14 hours ago, Ben said:

Arsenal to finish in the top half is 1/1000 Man city are 1/33, are the bookies just been extra cautious ?

I think so mate, but where there is smoke, there is usually fire! Maybe we will see them getting their comeuppance this season? 

I think now we have seen clubs be penalised, it would be almost impossible for them to avoid some point deduction at some stage, it’s just when. I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re putting these bets on next pre season too, though. Their lawyers will just have them tangled up in nonsense for as long as possible.

1 hour ago, Cristov said:

Who's lumping on Isak TGS, down to 14's some places now?! 

It's part of my e/w lucky 15

On 25/07/2024 at 18:59, gdm said:

We’ve made it lads

I'd Rather we weren't associated in such a way as those other tossers. It's the scummy six and us and the rest of the league challenging their corrupt ways. Fuck being the 7th alongside those cunts.

We're 1st in the non-cunts 14.

Edited by Bimpy474