Men of the Match Poll Against Everton.

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Bellers

Jesus christ, did any of you actually bother to watch the game?

Yes the score line was pretty miserable but the preformance really wasn't that bad...

Guest thaitoon

taylor is starting to look the part, with some decent players around him , hes our future[ as well as the present], thought butt did well, plenty of aggression.

is it me but for a winger one of the important parts is to have the ability to cross the ball time after time, now dont get me wrong sometomes milner looks a handful but someone oughta teach him to cross the ball more effectivly

We must've been pretty shite if Milner was man of the match :lol:

Why do you think that?

One of these people who has it in for a player so much that even if they pulled out a one man show match winning performance he couldn't acknowledge them doing well. Maybe Milner was the best of a bad bunch but it probably still hurts him too much to admit it.

Oh and he rates Carr  bluelaugh.gif

Milner!!  blueconfused.gif

Bloody hell, he had lots of the ball and deliverd absolutley nothing. One of the most frustrating NUFC players i've known in a long time. His good delivery ratio is at best 1 in 20.

MOTM yesterday was a tough ask but probably Butt for filling in at cenre back.

Bloody hell, he had lots of the ball and deliverd absolutley nothing. One of the most frustrating NUFC players i've known in a long time. His good delivery ratio is at best 1 in 20.

Only saw the 2min highlights but he put an excellent ball for the Martins chance and had a good long range shot saved.

Only saw the 2min highlights but he put an excellent ball for the Martins chance and had a good long range shot saved.

:thup:

And compared with all the others i think Milner was the one who deserves some good words :thup: