Marc Guehi

gdm

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

I've seen things... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion bright as magnesium... 

but I’ve never seen a transfer saga drawn out this long FFS [emoji38]

“…all of those promises of transformative signings will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to let the Guehi deal die.”

Edited by levelsevenlee

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, just edited my post. His new repost is between 8 hours and one day old based on the posts either side of it. 

18 hours and a day

He retweeted something about a missing person then

Who knew being the richest club in the workd would be so fkn infuriating. Can't spend, won't spend. Not sure which one it is but it's dull as fuck. Where's the roller coaster we were all promised? I feel cheated, going for a lie down. Wake me up on the 2nd.

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

Again, not at NUFC. But I guess there's no reason Palace can't be different on that front.

I was just guessing tbf I know captains have roles outwith just turning up and playing 

1 minute ago, Shadow Puppets said:

As I said this morning, I don't think whether he plays tonight or not holds any importance in the grand scheme of things. He's the player we want for the long term... we're not going to walk away because he might miss a few games.

I agree. 

As I said this morning, I don't think whether he plays tonight or not holds any importance in the grand scheme of things. He's the player we want for the long term... we're not going to walk away because he might miss a few games.

Disagree slightly every footballer is a bad fall or tackle or 50/50 away from a leg snap etc you don't tend to risk a 60m payday on one game of its that "close"

Being cup-tied in a cup we'll be aiming to win isn't just 'a few games' man, howeh. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Sorry I'm as optimistic as they come but if he plays tonight, there's no way he signs for us.