The Board etc. etc.

NE5

Honest mate you taak pish at times.  Your argument was wor gates were too shite to keep players, never in my life have I ever heard a bigger load of shite.  If I was you and if you had any fuckin pride at all I'd be pming the powers that be on here and saying "look I havent fuckin got a clue what am on about and admit am taakin fuckin shite" and get them to put it on news now as well. 

The 26,228, despite being a shite side full of Pat Heard's etc... 4th best average and fuckin more than Spurs that season.  Wadd;e fuiced off to Spurs so whats that got to dee wi gates???!??!?!?!?! fuckin.   23,434 again in an era where football was on the decline and the toon were fuckin shite, a respectable gate similar to fuckin star laden Spurs and Everton who were streets above us. 86/87 25,000 fuckin incredible when you think we flirted with relegation the whole season, then we sold Beardo.  Next season capacity 26000, averaged 22,000 in your heart you know you're a nob if you can't recognise the capacity had an impact on the fuckin average 4gs!  23000 avearge 88/89 incredible considering it was one of the worst sides in toip flight history.  The last gate you query is the 22000 average in 89/90, when we were in the second tier of english football.  Believe me pre-fuckin sky no **** got that in division 2 apart from us and Leeds, you even said Gazza left in 1989, without doubt you are a fuckin KBJ AND I TELL YOU FUCKIN SOMETHING ELSE YOU'RE AN IGNORANT VIRGINA

** I've looked at this 15 minutes after it was posted and done 11 edits to avoid banning.

I think you need to get a grip, I wasn't having a go at the size of our crowds, I've never had a go at the size of the crowds, I've always said we've had good crowds.  I said earlier in this thread that I wasn't having a go at the crowds, nothing has changed in that respect, do I need to add a disclaimer every time I mention the crowd?

:lol: have you got the Alzheimer's as well?  Go back to the middle of the post.

http://www.indiaplaza.com/productimages/grocery/groceries/images/horlicks_plain.jpg%5B/b%5D

I wasn't having a go at the gates, I said that on page 3 of the thread http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,26691.msg503613.html#msg503613, I've never ever said that we've had or got crap gates, I did mention gates but didn't criticise them.

I know but if you're gonna harp on, you might as well do it in here. :D :wink:

oh well, if you can't open the one that Mick himself started, that he deleted because he was in a corner and proved completely wrong, he can answer here, I don't mind where he does it.

Why did Gordon Lee move to Everton from Newcastle ?

Why did he buy England players for Everton and not Newcastle ?

Why did Waddle, Gazza and Beardsley all leave Newcastle ? I know you said "because we couldn't afford to keep them", but myself and NE15 have already shown you that is incorrect, especially NE15 by stating that we were the 3rd or 4th biggest supported club in the country at that time, before they were replaced with inferior cheaper players that resulted in relegation however.

Footnote for mods/admin. Mick deleted his thread rather than answer these questions in his own thread. Why does the thread starter have the capability to delete his own thread ? Is there any need for this, why would he want to delete his own thread, rather than carry it through until its logical end ? Do you think, to prevent this happening again, this capability should be removed from posters ?

I'm glad this thread has reopened so I can go back to ignoring it.

bluebiggrin.gif

Did you keep reading it while it was locked?

Aye, it's just a thing I have.

I wouldn't worry too much about this thread, nobody is daft enough to start arguing over things again.

I know but if you're gonna harp on, you might as well do it in here. :D :wink:

oh well, if you can't open the one that Mick himself started, that he deleted because he was in a corner and proved completely wrong, he can answer here, I don't mind where he does it.

Why did Gordon Lee move to Everton from Newcastle ?

Why did he buy England players for Everton and not Newcastle ?

Why did Waddle, Gazza and Beardsley all leave Newcastle ? I know you said "because we couldn't afford to keep them", but myself and NE15 have already shown you that is incorrect, especially NE15 by stating that we were the 3rd or 4th biggest supported club in the country at that time, before they were replaced with inferior cheaper players that resulted in relegation however.

Footnote for mods/admin. Mick deleted his thread rather than answer these questions in his own thread. Why does the thread starter have the capability to delete his own thread ? Is there any need for this, why would he want to delete his own thread, rather than carry it through until its logical end ? Do you think, to prevent this happening again, this capability should be removed from posters ?

I don't think users are able to delete a post that starts a thread.

Amazing how some people's contribution to this subject is limited to saying how pathetic it is, or how bored they are, then the most they can offer is a brief pathetic reply of no substance whatsoever, which hardly lends weight to the fact that they think they know best

Brief pathetic reply of no substance whatsoever!

Pointing out libel and slander to clear up the confusion of many innocent readers. I think it helps when you realise that one party of the debate is constantly making up claims on behalf of the others.

how old are you ?

How many times have you seen NUFC play ?

The relevance to my point post, which is Pointing out libel and slander to clear up the confusion of many innocent readers. I think it helps when you realise that one party of the debate is constantly making up claims on behalf of the others.?

How long have you "supported" the club ?

The relevance?

Have you ever lived in Newcastle, for how long, and where else have you lived in the UK ie what is your broad perception of the comments made on this board, and in this thread, about the clubs past, present and future ?

The relevance?

Do you have experience of living around the country to broaden your outloook on life from a football perspective so you really understand how others around the country see the club instead of some who say we are a "laughing stock", despite having a record in the past decade that is superior to all but 4 other clubs in the country ?

The relevance?

If your reply cannot address ALL of these questions in a positive light, and show you to be a knowledgeable supporter from the pre-1992 years, then in my OPINION, you know nothing about these years, so are in no position to comment and disagree with those who did. If you think such comments on such topics are indeed "pathetic", and have no further comment, then that betrays your lack of knowledge of it. Who gets involved in topics they have no experience of  ?  :lol:. If that is the case, then why don't you limit your contribution to things you have observed ie how brilliant Luque was in another country.

The relevance?

Meanwhile, if you continue to give an OPINION on the pre-1992 years, or how much we have improved as a club since then,  I will continue to reply with FACTS. And for your information, quoting facts, or showing where someone said something, then the opposite, is not slander or libel.

The relevance?

Thank You.

You are most welcome.

Amazing how some people's contribution to this subject is limited to saying how pathetic it is, or how bored they are, then the most they can offer is a brief pathetic reply of no substance whatsoever, which hardly lends weight to the fact that they think they know best

Pointing out libel and slander to clear up the confusion of many innocent readers. I think it helps when you realise that one party of the debate is constantly making up claims on behalf of the others.

how old are you ?

The relevance to my point post, which is Pointing out libel and slander to clear up the confusion of many innocent readers. I think it helps when you realise that one party of the debate is constantly making up claims on behalf of the others.?

The relevance?

Have you ever lived in Newcastle, for how long, and where else have you lived in the UK ie what is your broad perception of the comments made on this board, and in this thread, about the clubs past, present and future ?

The relevance?

Do you have experience of living around the country to broaden your outloook on life from a football perspective so you really understand how others around the country see the club instead of some who say we are a "laughing stock", despite having a record in the past decade that is superior to all but 4 other clubs in the country ?

The relevance?

If your reply cannot address ALL of these questions in a positive light, and show you to be a knowledgeable supporter from the pre-1992 years, then in my OPINION, you know nothing about these years, so are in no position to comment and disagree with those who did. If you think such comments on such topics are indeed "pathetic", and have no further comment, then that betrays your lack of knowledge of it. Who gets involved in topics they have no experience of  ?  :lol:. If that is the case, then why don't you limit your contribution to things you have observed ie how brilliant Luque was in another country.

The relevance?

Meanwhile, if you continue to give an OPINION on the pre-1992 years, or how much we have improved as a club since then,  I will continue to reply with FACTS. And for your information, quoting facts, or showing where someone said something, then the opposite, is not slander or libel.

The relevance?

Thank You.

You are most welcome.

emot-yawn.gif

how old are you ?

The relevance?

The relevance?

The relevance?

The relevance?

The relevance?

Thank You.

You are most welcome.

thanks for your informed responses to factual information.

I thought so.

I'm glad this thread has reopened so I can go back to ignoring it.

bluebiggrin.gif

Did you keep reading it while it was locked?

Aye, it's just a thing I have.

I wouldn't worry too much about this thread, nobody is daft enough to start arguing over things again.

Whats the matter with replying Mick, can you or can't you.

Even Ozzie Mandiarse, wherever he is and I don't doubt he is somewhere probably one of 3 or 4 people I have in mind, stood his ground

You weren't really there were you ? Which is why you don't.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a111/toxicsavy/gifs/chickenshit.jpg

I thought so.

You ask 6 questions, give 1 suggestion, and express your gratitude to me.

I am flattered that your gratitude to me is a factual information.

I thought so.

You ask 6 questions, give 1 suggestion, and express your gratitude to me.

I am flattered that your gratitude to me is a factual information.

:winking: