The Board etc. etc.

NE5

I'm going to see if the man himself can settle this argument once and for all. I've sent the following email in to the Roeder phone in:

In your opinion, is the club in a better shape now under Freddy Shepherd with the clubs 52,000 crowds, average 5th place finishes and big name signings, than it has been in any other era? How does this compare to the days of Gordon McKeag?

I'm going to see if the man himself can settle this argument once and for all. I've sent the following email in to the Roeder phone in:

In your opinion, is the club in a better shape now under Freddy Shepherd with the clubs 52,000 crowds, average 5th place finishes and big name signings, than it has been in any other era? How does this compare to the days of Gordon McKeag and Sir John Hall?

Edited above.

In your opinion, is the club in a better shape now under Freddy Shepherd with the clubs 52,000 crowds, average 5th place finishes and big name signings, than it has been in any other era? How does this compare to the days of Gordon McKeag and Sir John Hall?

Edited above.

Still no reply.

You weren't there, really. Weren't you Mick ?

Edited above.

Still no reply.

ooh, you need to be careful with your made up stats. We don't average 5th place, with only twice having finished above 5th that is really really hard to achieve.

I realise it is numbers, and you don't do numbers but when you try to your really should think hard before you commit to something.

And saying it lots and lots of times won't actually make it a FACT.

Edited above.

Still no reply.

ooh, you need to be careful with your made up stats. We don't average 5th place, with only twice having finished above 5th that is really really hard to achieve.

I realise it is numbers, and you don't do numbers but when you try to your really should think hard before you commit to something.

And saying it lots and lots of times won't actually make it a FACT.

you're totally barking up the wrong tree, but why am I not surprised.

Still fancy that bloke who runs the Post Office to run our football club  :lol:

Guest Knightrider

Freddy is a ****. Hope he gets short changed at Greggs, the fat bastard.

:lol:

Excellent observation

Thanks, I thought so too.

Excellent observation

aye, anyway that chairman you thought was doing a great job at Villa, having taken them over when they were European Champions, is up for grabs.

Anyway, thats not a nice thing to wish on the Chairman of a board who have delivered your ultimate "trophy" to you

Guest Knightrider

Excellent observation

aye, anyway that chairman you thought was doing a great job at Villa, having taken them over when they were European Champions, is up for grabs.

Anyway, thats not a nice thing to wish on the Chairman of a board who have delivered your ultimate "trophy" to you

Cool

Excellent observation

Cool

Never mind. I'm sure Mick will be along later, to give me the correct answers to what I asked him, as he's sure he is right...

Just to keep the topic flowing in a mature fashion

Excellent observation

Cool

Top post Knightrider, to think we could have saved £5 million, roughly half a Luque, and gained 3000 extra seats if we'd left St James'.

Give it a rest eh NE5.

Are you Mick ?

Simply wondering why he pulled a thread he started himself, and curious for his answers, does that bother you ? If so, why not take it up with him ?

Excellent observation

Cool

Top post Knightrider, to think we could have saved £5 million, roughly half a Luque, and gained 3000 extra seats if we'd left St James'.

I think melanchronic would like you to continue your assertions that you stopped posting Mick, as he appears to be getting bored. Fairly straightforward I would think. You can continue an adult debate can't you ?

Why did Gordon Lee leave Newcastle ?

Why did he buy England players for Everton and not Newcastle ?

Why did it take us 18 years to qualify again for Europe again after he left if he was as shite as you say ? And why was that qualification in 1976 our highest position for almost 20 years too ?

How do you substantiate us selling Gazza, Beardsley and Waddle in the 80's, "for not being able to afford to keep them" despite being the 3rd or 4th best supported club in the country at that time ?

You started a thread asking if we are/were a selling club ? It;s all yours ........

Guest Knightrider

Hey guys, I've just found out that if I frown a thousand times in succession, wrinkles appear on my forehead. That probably explains why old people have loads of them. Fuck me, you learn something new every day.

Hey guys, I've just found out that if I frown a thousand times in succession, wrinkles appear on my forehead. That probably explains why old people have loads of them. Fuck me, you learn something new every day.

http://www.d.umn.edu/cla/faculty/troufs/Buffalo/images/pf005308.jpg

Guest Knightrider

I've heard about that guy, he's a professional tbh and has won loads of frowning competitions. Looks like he's branched off into other facial expression competitions though, they probably retired his frowning belt and disbanded the games which would explain his move into other areas of the sport.

I've heard about that guy, he's a professional tbh and has won loads of frowning competitions. Looks like he's branched off into other facial expression competitions though, they probably retired his frowning belt and disbanded the games which would explain his move into other areas of the sport.

Has he got a nose?

Guest Knightrider

That's what we'll all look like BTW by the time we're through with supporting Newcastle.

Then God help the mackems.

After the shit NE5's put up with since the 1880s, he probably looks like frowning champion man's grandad.