3 days in and no strong link

Guest stormrider

I repeat, you are a troll, an annoyance to the board, the place would be much better off without the likes of your retarded drivel, unfortunately you cannot be banned for being a boring old fart.

Shame.

Well, I think the board would be better without uninformed little boys like you who clearly know nothing about the club or have a realistic view of life, or in the real world of football.

Unfortunately you cannot be barred for thinking the real world is like Championship manager.

I repeat, you are a troll, an annoyance to the board, the place would be much better off without the likes of your retarded drivel, unfortunately you cannot be banned for being a boring old fart.

Shame.

Well, I think the board would be better without uninformed little boys like you who clearly know nothing about the club or have a realistic view of life, or in the real world of football.

Unfortunately you cannot be barred for thinking the real world is like Championship manager.

SUPERBORE!!!!

:lol:

I fucking love the 'planning' argument. Its pricelessly not thought through in the slightest bit.

Plan = Buy best Left Back we can afford. Best Left back we can afford is interested. Best Left Back is willing to come to club. Another club is also interested in the same player and willing to spend. Other club is more successful than us, or is currently higher in the league. They are talking about a big offer but have not yet moved in the market.

How do you plan for that? Offer more money and higher wages? Pay over the odds? How do you know the other club is going to come in or not? Are the other club using the transfer talk as a screen for a strategy elsewhere? Is the agent being truthful? How exactly do you make a plan that accounts for just these very basic permutations in this post?

Howay then planners?  :lol:

it seems the "planners" don't have a "plan" or even a "plan B"  :lol:

Why are you banging on about a plan?

Is this all you have to say?

Pathetic tbh.

Another NE5 super thread with NE5 talking utter shit and boring everyone to death.

Well done you troll.  :thup:

I didn't mention "plan", I don't believe in such a thing, I think you just appoint the manager and let him do his job and work his own strategy and ideas and judgements. Back him in the transfer market too, very important. If you don't do this, you can appoint all the managers you like but when you appoint a good one they will piss off if you don't support them. This is an active decision a board of a football clubs makes ie whether to strive for success, or not. Newcastle United employed that "plan" for decades, but it was a shit plan and didn't succeed. In fact it only succeeded in bringing a half full stadium for decades and near bankruptcy and the 3rd divison before the inspired appointment of Keegan by a new regime, who was the idea of Dogless Hall, Shepherd and Fletcher.

As for "troll", there are plenty of ideas, questions and debate put up here by me, if you are unable to accept them in a realistic light instead of thinking we are a mediocre club that qualifies regularly for europe and buys top international footballers - think about it - then its your problem, in fact I could think you are a troll for spouting nothing other than cliches and not listening to factual information when it is put in front of you.

Was this not boring enough for you, you had to quote it again you boring boring old man?

Was this boring enough for you, you uninformed boring little boy.

Again back talking shit, god haven't you had enough of making a tit of yourself on these forums yet?

Unfortunately, I think statements such as agreeing we are shit because we haven't made big signings less than a week into January, when nobody else has either, is making yourself look like a tit.

Or someone spouting cliches because you don;t have a mind of your own.

Similarly, you are unable to take into account the amount of money the club has generated, and spent, over a vast period of time, which is considerably less than dozens of other clubs with better boards that have also run clubs that have appeared in europe dozens more times than we have before trying to tell us that we have a shit board in comparison to all these clubs.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's the troll ie who's talking utter shite ?

Shame.

SUPERBORE!!!!

you keep making things up as you go son  :lol:

I fucking love the 'planning' argument. Its pricelessly not thought through in the slightest bit.

Plan = Buy best Left Back we can afford. Best Left back we can afford is interested. Best Left Back is willing to come to club. Another club is also interested in the same player and willing to spend. Other club is more successful than us, or is currently higher in the league. They are talking about a big offer but have not yet moved in the market.

How do you plan for that? Offer more money and higher wages? Pay over the odds? How do you know the other club is going to come in or not? Are the other club using the transfer talk as a screen for a strategy elsewhere? Is the agent being truthful? How exactly do you make a plan that accounts for just these very basic permutations in this post?

Pathetic tbh.

Another NE5 super thread with NE5 talking utter shit and boring everyone to death.

I didn't mention "plan", I don't believe in such a thing, I think you just appoint the manager and let him do his job and work his own strategy and ideas and judgements. Back him in the transfer market too, very important. If you don't do this, you can appoint all the managers you like but when you appoint a good one they will piss off if you don't support them. This is an active decision a board of a football clubs makes ie whether to strive for success, or not. Newcastle United employed that "plan" for decades, but it was a shit plan and didn't succeed. In fact it only succeeded in bringing a half full stadium for decades and near bankruptcy and the 3rd divison before the inspired appointment of Keegan by a new regime, who was the idea of Dogless Hall, Shepherd and Fletcher.

As for "troll", there are plenty of ideas, questions and debate put up here by me, if you are unable to accept them in a realistic light instead of thinking we are a mediocre club that qualifies regularly for europe and buys top international footballers - think about it - then its your problem, in fact I could think you are a troll for spouting nothing other than cliches and not listening to factual information when it is put in front of you.

Was this not boring enough for you, you had to quote it again you boring boring old man?

Again back talking shit, god haven't you had enough of making a tit of yourself on these forums yet?

Unfortunately, I think statements such as agreeing we are shit because we haven't made big signings less than a week into January, when nobody else has either, is making yourself look like a tit.

Similarly, you are unable to take into account the amount of money the club has generated, and spent, over a vast period of time, which is considerably less than dozens of other clubs with better boards that have also run clubs that have appeared in europe dozens more times than we have before trying to tell us that we have a shit board in comparison to all these clubs.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your a walking talking cliche mate, in fact its painful to see you referring to Champ manager putdowns, its old hat, move on, get a life, you sad individual.

Go back to your saddo ghost town boards, think of some more up to date insults and come back and play, ok?

Tarra little man  :lol:

I wonder if Leazes can hold back the abuse and insults that frequently appear over on Toontastic? :lol:

Doing quite well so far. ;)

who is Leazes ?

Unfortunately Dave, if you look back through the thread, ToonsTaylor responded to me I didn't say anything to him whatsoever until he responded to me.

I wonder if Leazes can hold back the abuse and insults that frequently appear over on Toontastic? :lol:

who is Leazes ?

Unfortunately Dave, if you look back through the thread, ToonsTaylor responded to me I didn't say anything to him whatsoever until he responded to me.

WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

He started miss!!!!

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuking brilliant!

Even better, but thats total bullshit as well, quality!!!

TBF you don't get banned for the slightest little thing over there as some have been on here, you can just let it all out! :lol:

TBF you don't get banned for the slightest little thing over there as some have been on here, you can just let it all out! :lol:

[/whinge] ;)

And he doesn't hold back.

Pathetic tbh.

Your a walking talking cliche mate, in fact its painful to see you referring to Champ manager putdowns, its old hat, move on, get a life, you sad individual.

Go back to your saddo ghost town boards, think of some more up to date insults and come back and play, ok?

Well, shame but I think you should go back to your own little world where everything is perfect........

Once upon a time ............  :lol: :lol:

If you try basing your "opinions" on fact instead of making things up and spouting comments just because others do, you might have better judgement.

Question. Do you go to games ? If so, why, if you want rid of the board because you think they are so shit ? I can tell you now, and this is factual information, the last board at NUFC who were shit were got rid of because the ground was half full after spending decades of selling our best players and ending up with one foot in the 3rd division. So - the choice is yours. Your dad will tell you this is true. So - Stop going, and see if it brings a board who guarantee a board who will give you european qualification and trophies to match the only 4 clubs in the country who have done better than us in the last decade.

Will you do it ?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

who is Leazes ?

I knew you would say that. FACT. bluebigrazz.gif

You missed commenting on that bit

Pathetic tbh.

Well, shame but I think you should go back to your own little world where everything is perfect........

If you try basing your "opinions" on fact instead of making things up and spouting comments just because others do, you might have better judgement.

Question. Do you go to games ? If so, why, if you want rid of the board because you think they are so shit ? I can tell you now, and this is factual information, the last board at NUFC who were shit were got rid of because the ground was half full after spending decades of selling our best players and ending up with one foot in the 3rd division. So - the choice is yours. Your dad will tell you this is true. So - Stop going, and see if it brings a board who guarantee a board who will give you european qualification and trophies to match the only 4 clubs in the country who have done better than us in the last decade.

Do i want to get involved in a superbore super-board debate?

Not really.

I see your argument in practically every thread, but its boring, we all get where you stand, we have for months maybe years, but no one cares.

It doesn't matter how many times your repost the same shit, people are not going to listen to you, even if you were the most righteous man on earth, everyone would rather give up supporting football (maybe even give up their lives) than agree with what you say.

The despair squid of N-O tbh  :lol:

Pathetic tbh.

Not really.

I see your argument in practically every thread, but its boring, we all get where you stand, we have for months maybe years, but no one cares.

It doesn't matter how many times your repost the same shit, people are not going to listen to you, even if you were the most righteous man on earth, everyone would rather give up supporting football (maybe even give up their lives) than agree with what you say.

simple fact is, is that you don't want to because you have no factual reply, to both the posts and questions I have made. If someone like you could disprove the factual information I post, then I could not post it again. Fact.

Enjoy your trip to fairyland and your Enid Blyton books.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pathetic tbh.

Not really.

simple fact is, is that you don't want to because you have no factual reply, to both the posts and questions I have made. If someone like you could disprove the factual information I post, then I could not post it again. Fact.

Enjoy your trip to fairyland and your Enid Blyton books.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Simple FACT is, you'll twist any FACT or any comment to suit you are your boring argument.

I simply don't have the patience nor the time to go into anything with you, nevermind your favorite boring subject.

Its like banging your head off a brick wall with you, your like a woman tbh?  :thdn:

Your not are you?  blueeek.gif

Would explain a fuking lot tbh!!!

Whatever the reply is, and its usually something like this on everything from you these days:

Bore, bore, bore, plan bore, bore board, bore, bore bore, bore years ago, bore, bore fact, bore, bore, Europe, bore, bore spent money, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore bore, fact bore bore, bore bore, bore FACT, bore, bore bore, bore more years ago, bore, bore the board, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore, Bore, bore, bore, plan bore, bore board, bore, bore bore, bore years ago, bore, bore fact, bore, bore, Europe, bore, bore spent money, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore bore, fact bore bore, bore bore, bore FACT, bore, bore bore, bore more years ago, bore, bore the board, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore. Bore, bore, bore, plan bore, bore board, bore, bore bore, bore years ago, bore, bore fact, bore, bore, Europe, bore, bore spent money, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore bore, fact bore bore, bore bore, bore FACT, bore, bore bore, bore more years ago, bore, bore the board, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore. Bore, bore, bore, plan bore, bore board, bore, bore bore, bore years ago, bore, bore fact, bore, bore, Europe, bore, bore spent money, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore bore, fact bore bore, bore bore, bore FACT, bore, bore bore, bore more years ago, bore, bore the board, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore. Bore, bore, bore, plan bore, bore board, bore, bore bore, bore years ago, bore, bore fact, bore, bore, Europe, bore, bore spent money, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore bore, fact bore bore, bore bore, bore FACT, bore, bore bore, bore more years ago, bore, bore the board, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore. Bore, bore, bore, plan bore, bore board, bore, bore bore, bore years ago, bore, bore fact, bore, bore, Europe, bore, bore spent money, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore bore, fact bore bore, bore bore, bore FACT, bore, bore bore, bore more years ago, bore, bore the board, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore. Bore, bore, bore, plan bore, bore board, bore, bore bore, bore years ago, bore, bore fact, bore, bore, Europe, bore, bore spent money, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore bore, fact bore bore, bore bore, bore FACT, bore, bore bore, bore more years ago, bore, bore the board, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore. Bore, bore, bore, plan bore, bore board, bore, bore bore, bore years ago, bore, bore fact, bore, bore, Europe, bore, bore spent money, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore bore, fact bore bore, bore bore, bore FACT, bore, bore bore, bore more years ago, bore, bore the board, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore. Bore, bore, bore, plan bore, bore board, bore, bore bore, bore years ago, bore, bore fact, bore, bore, Europe, bore, bore spent money, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore bore, fact bore bore, bore bore, bore FACT, bore, bore bore, bore more years ago, bore, bore the board, bore, bore relegation, bore, bore.

My answer is:

I just don't give a fuk mate.  :lol:

Blown out by Wes Brown:

Wes rules out move

Jan 5 2007

By Luke Edwards, The Journal

Glenn Roeder has admitted Newcastle United may have to rely on loan signings to fill the gaping holes in their squad as Wes Brown became the latest player to distance himself from a January move to St James's Park last night.

Roeder has never confirmed or denied that he is interested in the Manchester United defender, but The Journal understands he is one of the players wanted by Newcastle's manager.

But Brown, like Liverpool striker Peter Crouch earlier this week, has insisted he is happy to stay where he is, despite the fact he would gain far more first-team football at St James's Park.

"I'm a Manchester lad and Old Trafford is still the only place for me," said the England international, who is only on the fringes of the first-team squad at Manchester United.

"My contract runs to 2008 and I would love to see out my career at (Manchester) United - I've no intention of going anywhere else. It's going great at the moment - everyone's enjoying themselves and there's a cracking team spirit in the dressing room."

Brown's comments may mean little if Red Devils boss Sir Alex Ferguson decides he wants to sell him. But with Manchester United still involved in the title race, the Champions League and the FA Cup, the Scot is unlikely to want to weaken his squad.

Despite Brown's fall from grace - Ferguson once described him as the best natural defender in British football - he is still highly-rated at the club.

The 27-year-old did hold talks with Ferguson last month about his future after losing his place in the side to Nemanja Vidic and that may well have alerted Roeder to his possible availability. Roeder knows he needs to sign a centre-back, a left-back and a tall striker during the January transfer window and he is unlikely to give up on Brown until the window closes at the end of the month.

However, it is difficult to see where Newcastle can go for the quality of player they are after as clubs are always reluctant to sell in the middle of the season when they know they will also struggle to strengthen.

And, with Roeder refusing to buy simply to solve his short-term problems, he conceded yesterday that he may have to fall back on the limited loan market or head abroad.

He said: "There are not a lot of quality players out there at the moment, but this does not mean we cannot find two or three players who will suit our needs.

"We have had Seppe Rossi on loan but can still take another couple in this transfer window and that's what we may have to do.

"What I do not want to do is to sign players who we will be lumbered with for the next three-and-a-half years. There is a saying in football that while you cannot hide good players, you cannot get rid of bad players and we want to avoid that."

Meanwhile, Nicky Butt and Emre will be given until the last possible moment to prove their fitness ahead of the tricky-looking trip to face Championship-leaders Birmingham City in the FA Cup third round tomorrow.

Emre has been struggling with a groin strain and Nicky Butt has still not trained because of the swollen ankle that forced him to miss the 2-2 draw against his former club Manchester United on New Year's Day. With Scott Parker suspended for the tie, Newcastle need one of the due to declare themselves fit, or Roeder will have to give another Academy player, South African Matty Pattison, a start at St Andrews.

Butt is believed to be the more likely to recover in time, but Roeder insists he has not ruled his Turkish international midfielder out of things. He said: "Emre is touch and go but we haven't given up on him."

Unless we get the right sort of players available on a permanent deal (unlikely in January) I'd be happy with some loan signings until the summer. Then we can target the players we really want.

Guest Gemmill

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/5848/untitledfx8.jpg

Just a guess like. Missed some obvious ones i'm sure but it's late. ;)

:lol: :thup: