South Shields Mags

Guest jamkellew

Guest jamkellew

Alright lads, travel to home games on my own (season ticket holder) looking for any other shields mags who might fancy a pint or two in shields and a bit of crack prior to metro to SJP :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Good luck finding someone you'd want to have a pint with on here mate, they're all enormous bellends for the most part.  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest Gemmill

Good luck finding someone you'd want to have a pint with on here mate, we're all enormous bellends for the most part.  bluebigrazz.gif

Harsh but fair.

You actually live in Shields an'all.  bluebigrazz.gif

Good luck finding someone you'd want to have a pint with on here mate, we're all enormous bellends for the most part.  bluebigrazz.gif

Harsh but fair.

That's why I know better than to go drinking with anyone around here, he'll probably turn up with a cap on the back of his head with the peak pointing vertically from the crown.

nee offence like jamkellew  :winking:

Guest Gemmill

Harsh but fair.

That's why I know better than to go drinking with anyone around here, he'll probably turn up with a cap on the back of his head with the peak pointing vertically from the crown.

I used to live on King George Road like.  Number 23.  :cool:

Harsh but fair.

I could tell by the cap on your avatar.

Guest Gemmill

Harsh but fair.

King George is upper class for Shields man.  bluebigrazz.gif

Harsh but fair.

Aye, I remember your granda owned TY McGuirk. Little lord Fauntleroy aren't you.

Horsley Hill born and bred me.

Proppa scum.  :nufc:

Guest Gemmill

Harsh but fair.

Aye, I remember your granda owned TY McGuirk. Little lord Fauntleroy aren't you.

Horsley Hill born and bred me.

Proppa scum.  :nufc:

:lol:  I was gonna say "Not like them Horsley Hill plebs" in my first post.  Lucky guess.  :winking:

:lol:  I was gonna say "Not like them Horsley Hill plebs" in my first post.  Lucky guess.  :winking:

Luckily my brains and talent elevated me out of that gutter and I've gone up in the world.

...now I live just off the Woodbine  :bigbro:

Alright lads, travel to home games on my own (season ticket holder) looking for any other shields mags who might fancy a pint or two in shields and a bit of crack prior to metro to SJP

Folk from South Shields are Mackems - FACT.

No they're not.

Some may be, but more people in South Shields are B&W than mackem.

Alright lads, travel to home games on my own (season ticket holder) looking for any other shields mags who might fancy a pint or two in shields and a bit of crack prior to metro to SJP

Folk from South Shields are Mackems - FACT.

I thought people from Sunderland were Mackems.

Crumpy gunt, Thanks mate, born and bred in Westoe supported Newcastle all my life, stood in the Leazes in the sixties suffered all the heartaches of the last few decades, Will never stop following the team despite all the disapointments.

Through work I now live 25 miles outside Birmingham where everyone near me supports Villa or Birmingham. S. Shields was 9 miles from the ground I guess it still is. Is that too far away?

Why try to alienate your own fans?