MotD tonight.

madras

i posted 2 seperate topics ,one about shevchenkos penalty and one about bruces comments.totally different subjects,yet a mod has decided as they were both motd derived to merge them.......different subjects!!!!! why not merge all nufc related topics into one nufc thread.?

Tell me, honestly, why it matters a jot.

because there are two different topics. why don't we just go the whole way and make this a chatroom?

Oh shut up, good grief.  I merged it, and it wasn't until I had done it I realised how fucked up it looks, sorry.  But it barely matters.

no you shut up(jeez)...it does matter,saying sorry is canny but it does matter when seperate thread are meged because they come from a linked source......admit you fucked up,shouldn't have done it etc and we'll be on our way.

Read what I've said.

So shut up...  tongue.gif

Prices are absolutely abhorrent. After the Birmingham replay, I'll have paid £150 to watch us this season in cup games before a significant stage of any competition. Two Carling Cup rounds, one FA Cup and about two dozen shitty European games, by the time whoever the fuck we're playing in the UEFA Cup next come to SJP, I could quite easily have paid £200 by February to watch shit, on top of the season ticket.

I've only been to one away game this season and having paid £39 to go a hole like Bolton, it's not hard to see why.

Is someone pointing a gun to your bollocks or something?

Coming from someone who doesn't go to the games, I find that a pretty ridiculous statement tbh. FFS maybe the club should just be allowed to charge what they like. A grand a game, would that be acceptable to you? Probably, seeing as you don't pay it.

Prices are absolutely abhorrent. After the Birmingham replay, I'll have paid £150 to watch us this season in cup games before a significant stage of any competition. Two Carling Cup rounds, one FA Cup and about two dozen shitty European games, by the time whoever the fuck we're playing in the UEFA Cup next come to SJP, I could quite easily have paid £200 by February to watch shit, on top of the season ticket.

I've only been to one away game this season and having paid £39 to go a hole like Bolton, it's not hard to see why.

Coming from someone who doesn't go to the games, I find that a pretty ridiculous statement tbh. FFS maybe the club should just be allowed to charge what they like. A grand a game, would that be acceptable to you? Probably, seeing as you don't pay it.

Nobody is forcing you to go. So just shut it, you silly tart.

You should be happy that you've got enough time and cash to follow the Toon. :roll:

You should be happy that you've got enough time and cash to follow the Toon. :roll:

I haven't, but I do.

No-one forces me to buy milk either, should supermarkets be allowed to sell it for a tenner a bottle? No-one forces me to buy petrol, should they be allowed to charge £15 a litre?

I haven't, but I do.

No-one forces me to buy milk either, should supermarkets be allowed to sell it for a tenner a bottle? No-one forces me to buy petrol, should they be allowed to charge £15 a litre?

Christ Wullie who pissed on your chips tonight?!

I haven't, but I do.

Christ Wullie who pissed on your chips tonight?!

Don't know his name, but he plays up front for Birmingham.

I haven't, but I do.

Are you some kinda of spoilt little rich kid? (Hence the time and cash)

Which part of "I haven't" didn't you understand?