Liverpool v Arsenal

Dragon55544

Quote from: ikhlaq786  :- I am so sick and can't stop crying. We played so so bad

Quote from Drewas :- Sickness, diziness, increased heart rate and a strange sureal panic!

All these things and more I felt during that game.

Im OK now but cant work out whether we were really bad or they were really great.

Just think this will give Rafa and some players the kick they needed.

The premiership is ours and ours alone now and maybe the champs league.

get a life tongue.gif

Jesus wept!  :lol: Can't stop crying, FFS!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest king harry

Loved it on Sky Sports when Richard Keys said that that Liverpool now have to beat Barcelona to stand a chance of winning any silverware. Paul Merson pissed himself. :lol:

Cos Paul merson has been a great manager, we will probaly get battered but it would be typical of liverpool, to get beat of Arsenal reserves and then beat barca

If Liverpool wouldn't have won the Champions League few years ago, Rafa would've been sacked already.

Always wondered what wouldn't have became of Benitez had that Gerrard volley against Olympiakos hit row Z.

And that goal against WHU, really Gerrard has saved them once or twice, or saved Rafa's job more times than Rafa would care to admit.

TBF Chelsea coming along has made the league fuk off further into the distance, and really the league is all they care about.

Unless Chelsea fuk off, Liverpool will not win the league, but as long as they challenge like Manu are doing this season, Liverpool fans will be happy with Rafa, but another poor start has seen them playing an impossible catch up.

But he did, he has only been there 3 seasons, i think he is doing ok tbh. All of our past managers have improved things, souness fucked us up and took us to bottom half, evans got us to top 6, won one cup, but atleast got some pride back, houllier got us to top 4 or 5 each season and won some cups then went downhill a bit, benetez has cemented us in top 4 and won 2 trophys.

Cemented top 4? Has he? You finished 5th in this first season, 2nd last season but I'd put that more down to Man U & Arsenal going through a season of transition rather than Liverpool's brilliance, and you're not guaranteed top 4 by any means this season either.

Guest king harry

But he did, he has only been there 3 seasons, i think he is doing ok tbh. All of our past managers have improved things, souness fucked us up and took us to bottom half, evans got us to top 6, won one cup, but atleast got some pride back, houllier got us to top 4 or 5 each season and won some cups then went downhill a bit, benetez has cemented us in top 4 and won 2 trophys.

Cemented top 4? Has he? You finished 5th in this first season, 2nd last season but I'd put that more down to Man U & Arsenal going through a season of transition rather than Liverpool's brilliance, and you're not guaranteed top 4 by any means this season either.

Yes true 5th in his first season, but im confident we will come in the top 4 this season.

Add our demise in there, one less challenger for them and in GH's last years we were going for 4th and doing well.

Guest king harry

If Liverpool wouldn't have won the Champions League few years ago, Rafa would've been sacked already.

Always wondered what wouldn't have became of Benitez had that Gerrard volley against Olympiakos hit row Z.

And that goal against WHU, really Gerrard has saved them once or twice, or saved Rafa's job more times than Rafa would care to admit.

TBF Chelsea coming along has made the league fuk off further into the distance, and really the league is all they care about.

Unless Chelsea fuk off, Liverpool will not win the league, but as long as they challenge like Manu are doing this season, Liverpool fans will be happy with Rafa, but another poor start has seen them playing an impossible catch up.

True thats 2 seasons where we havent started playing till october or november, when were already out of the race.

To be fair I reckon Benitez' and his subsequent signings would always guarantee them a top four place in the league (as it stands) bar a couple of crazy takeovers. IMO he's spent reasonably well.

Guest king harry

Add our demise in there, one less challenger for them and in GH's last years we were going for 4th and doing well.

yes but when yous started playing shit spurs started doing ok

yes but when yous started playing shit spurs started doing ok

Only last season.

Yes true 5th in his first season, but im confident we will come in the top 4 this season.

I wouldn't call that "Cemented top 4" tbh

Guest king harry

I wouldn't call that "Cemented top 4" tbh

ok were still a better team now than when he took over, and fuck it im up early so off to bed, all it means is that i wont be gettin another good day out at cardiff, and i do like that place, and ive just spent 30 quid to watch us concede 6 goals. bluesigh.gif

Guest king harry

£50m better off?

dudek - reina

henchoz - agger who i do rate

diouf - anyone

diou - alonso

baros - kuyt, bellamy

and with players like sissoko and others, probaly not far off

£50m better off?

dudek - reina

diouf - anyone

diou - alonso

baros - kuyt, bellamy

Tbf Dudek and Reina are just as bad as each other

Guest king harry

£50m better off?

dudek - reina

diouf - anyone

diou - alonso

baros - kuyt, bellamy

Tbf Dudek and Reina are just as bad as each other

Reina has kept the most clean sheets in the prem, dudek never used to.

£50m better off?

I'm no Liverpool apologist but I think the answer to that question is yes.

He (Benitez) would make a comfortable profit on:-

Bellamy (£3m)

Alonso (£5m)

Sissoko (£8m)

Aurelio (£1m)

Kuyt (£3m)

Agger (£5m)

Reina (£5m)

Palletta (£1m)

The figures are off the top of my head but, in principal if you take into account his Champions League win, you can't say Benitez hasn't been a good appointment. Certainly compared to Souness, appointed a few months later by us, he is. Fred's (on the verge of the boot) biggest failure IMO. They (Pool) appointed a sought after Manager at the time and we appointed Souness (on the verge of the boot) as Gaffer.

They got the above and we got Babayaro, Luque, Parker, Boumsong and Co. Cheers Fred.

£50m better off?

Bellamy (£3m)

Alonso (£5m)

Sissoko (£8m)

Aurelio (£1m)

Kuyt (£3m)

Agger (£5m)

Reina (£5m)

Palletta (£1m)

The figures are off the top of my head but, in principal if you take into account his Champions League win, you can't say Benitez hasn't been a good appointment. Certainly compared to Souness, appointed a few months later by us, he is. Fred's (on the verge of the boot) biggest failure IMO. They (Pool) appointed a sought after Manager at the time and we appointed Souness (on the verge of the boot) as Gaffer.

They got the above and we got Babayaro, Luque, Parker, Boumsong and Co. Cheers Fred.

:lol:

£50m better off?

Bellamy (£3m)

Alonso (£5m)

Sissoko (£8m)

Aurelio (£1m)

Kuyt (£3m)

Agger (£5m)

Reina (£5m)

Palletta (£1m)

:lol:

Have I missed something or are you just being a cock?