Back to the good old days.

Guest Deep456

Guest Deep456

Correct me if im wrong but haven't we started scoring recently like we used to. Today, after Damage went off we looked solid aswell.

martins with a partner and a team pattern is gonna be scary.

It's scary already - that from 8 yards he has the uncanniest habit of hitting the 'keeper when there are yards of empty net to hit.

Amazing really.

Of course! Maritns doesn't want to score goals, he just wants to take out his adolescent pent-up rage on opposing keepers by chucking rocket shots at their faces

...Oh, wait... ::)

It's scary already - that from 8 yards he has the uncanniest habit of hitting the 'keeper when there are yards of empty net to hit.

Amazing really.

dunno like,for a newcomer to this league in a struggling team,he's scored his fair share and is creating more as he gets used to prem football.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Amazing really.

Of course! Maritns doesn't want to score goals, he just wants to take out his adolescent pent-up rage on opposing keepers by chucking rocket shots at their faces

I wish crumpy was a keeper tbh

Amazing really.

I wish crumpy was a keeper tbh

As long as he's not our keeper!

The ammount of goals we are conceding at the mo is very worrying. We cant keep expecting to score 3 goals a game and at the moment thats what we have to do to win a game!

A decent sustained run of 1 -0 vistories would make me happy at the moment, 4 - 3's are too much to bear.

I was just thinking on Saturday that Martins can really turn and get his shot in quickly, he will score a lot more of those than he misses in my opinion.