Worst Prem XI

Guest Immsy7

------------Hahnemann-----------

Carr---Pearce---Diawara---Ekotto

S.Davies---Faye---Landzaat---Reid

-------Henderson---C.Cole--------

Carlton Cole is a dreadful player with a very inflated opinion of his own talent. Whilst on loan to us, he gained the nickname "Can't Control".

I was quite impressed with Ekotto when we played Spurzzz

Carroll

Carr .. Spector .. Diawara .. Jordan Stewart

Tommy Smith .. Faye .. Gavin Mahon .. Etherington

Harewood .. Henderson

Spector !!? He has been playing as right back. If you think he is shite than you should replace Carr with him.

Carroll

Carr .. Spector .. Diawara .. Jordan Stewart

Tommy Smith .. Faye .. Gavin Mahon .. Etherington

Harewood .. Henderson

Spector !!? He has been playing as right back. If you think he is shite than you should replace Carr with him.

As soon as I saw that post I knew you would through a spaz in one way or another :lol:

Carlton Cole is a dreadful player with a very inflated opinion of his own talent. Whilst on loan to us, he gained the nickname "Can't Control".

I was quite impressed with Ekotto when we played Spurzzz

Maybe I've caught him on his bad days but whenever I've seen him play for Spurs the opposing team ends up going down that flank all the time once they realise how suspect he is. The guy is also on record as saying he doesn't even like football.

on the all-time level,watching our 8-0 demolition of Sheff Wed last night on ESPN,seeing Gilles de Bilde and Gerald Sibon made me laugh,they were shite big time.Sibons only contribution was tripping Paul Robinson in the box to give us a pen after coming on as sub 15 seconds previous.

Guest Sniffer

Ameobi would probably be up for consideration in any of these teams. Hopefully his hip injury will end his career at the Toon and allow him to find  a suitable level in the championship.

• 2 weeks later...

Some weird choices here. I'll address the ones I am most familiar with.

Enckelman was a decent keeper who just so happened to drop a colossal bollock in the worst game he could possibly have done it. A bit harsh to label him as one of the worst players in the premiership.

Sorensen? FFS. Not even worthy of a response. Good, solid keeper. Djemba-Djemba = absolute gash.

Paul Robinson? Massively overrated, but one of the worst in the premiership? Get real. And as for David James, he has, for my money, been one of the most consistent, reliable keepers this season. The only keeper who has impressed me more has been the lad at Bolton.

Pulled off some top class saves yesterday!

yet another player the spurs fan boys thought was "world-class" before signing. apparently they beat arsenal to his signature.  :rolleyes:

Enckelman was a decent keeper who just so happened to drop a colossal bollock in the worst game he could possibly have done it. A bit harsh to label him as one of the worst players in the premiership.

Sorensen? FFS. Not even worthy of a response. Good, solid keeper. Djemba-Djemba = absolute gash.

Paul Robinson? Massively overrated, but one of the worst in the premiership? Get real. And as for David James, he has, for my money, been one of the most consistent, reliable keepers this season. The only keeper who has impressed me more has been the lad at Bolton.

Earned us the points, tbh, when we were conspiring to throw them away. He looked dodgy at your place, mind.

Talking of yesterday ..... John Carew. What a player that boy is.

Earned us the points, tbh, when we were conspiring to throw them away. He looked dodgy at your place, mind.

we don't need him according to Roeder.  :rolleyes:

we don't need him according to Roeder.  :rolleyes:

He's the sort of centre forward that your club and ours have always loved - big, tough, bustling handful, but with a lot of skill thrown in. He's the sort of player who seems absolutely made for the English game.

At one point yesterday, he took the ball on his chest halfway  into the West Ham half, whilst moving full pelt forwards, and nonchalantly chested it off to Young who was advancing on the wing, without even taking a glance where it was going. He also seems to have a trick involving flicking the ball over his head and running on to it- the guy has great ball control. He's also so big and strong, he just needs to stand there as the ball comes down, and defenders can't get anywhere near it.

I can't believe we managed to get that in return for that utter, utter waste of space Baros.