Dyer to get england recall

STM

Probably deserves it but i'd have preffered it if they had waited until the summer to bring him back into the squad. If he doesn't get injured on england duty he may have turned a corner.

Apparrently Woodgate,Barry and Barton are set to be selected too.

I think Milner deserves a look in more than Dyer.

Dyer burst back on the scene, but is playing below par in most games since, but is having his odd moments which is probably why he's been called up. I just think Milner is having more of those moments and playing really well for himself and the team.

Was saying the other day Milner would be called up for the next England friendly, i didn't realise one was round the corner, but if he keeps up this fomr hopefully the next one will see him capped.

I think Milner deserves a look in more than Dyer.

Dyer burst back on the scene, but is playing below par in most games since, but is having his odd moments which is probably why he's been called up. I just think Milner is having more of those moments and playing really well for himself and the team.

Was saying the other day Milner would be called up for the next England friendly, i didn't realise one was round the corner, but if he keeps up this fomr hopefully the next one will see him capped.

All comes down to pace again I reckon, despite Milner being more productive than a lot of those in the England squad, because he is considered a winger and isn't lightning quick he will be lucky to get called.

Dire has done well for us since he came back, but deserving of a place in the NATIONAL side? Nah. After a season of good performances, yes, but he's been weak for how many seasons now? This is one of the best spells i've seen of his for us, but he needs more consistency and end product over a long period.

Hmm, and Dyer offers something that not many other England players do with his ability to dribble and carry the ball.

I would like to see Milner get a go too, but maybe in a while when he has a bit more premiership experience.

Milner has performed for a season and a half now, more worthy than some in that squad.