The "Carr Out" Thread

Guest smoggeordie

Carr is a much better player than his performances suggest, he is the classic example of a footballer who has simply let himself go, not only appetite wise, performance wise, but even conditioning wise. He's a disgrace to himself more than anything else and I am highly suspect of his injuries and the recovery times he takes to get over them. Terminate the c***'s contract in the summer, please. Same goes for Babayaro and some others too.

Injured again today, apparently, will miss Ireland's match this week.

I f****** hate the c***.

And we all know he'll walk straight back into the team when fit.

Guest andynufc84

was carr actually ever a good player?

when he was at spurs he was a lot leaner, played more games and scored the odd goal, but i don't think he was ever a great fullback.

my only good memory of him was when he scored that goal for us at st marys v southampton - and he had a decent game

but he is an absolute joke, his physique is a disgrace. he could barely run v west ham.

i've said it before and i'll say it again, i don't wish injury on any player but anything to get him out of team can only be a good thing.

when he was at spurs he was a lot leaner, played more games and scored the odd goal, but i don't think he was ever a great fullback.

my only good memory of him was when he scored that goal for us at st marys v southampton - and he had a decent game

but he is an absolute joke, his physique is a disgrace. he could barely run v west ham.

i've said it before and i'll say it again, i don't wish injury on any player but anything to get him out of team can only be a good thing.

He was a quality player at Spurs before he got that bad injury.

Guest andynufc84

was he quality though?

i would have put him down as more of a decent premiership footballer, who would have a  good game here and there

To blame it all on one injury is too easy, and no doubt thats what he's doing in his mind.

His attitude is disgusting, he could easily get himself fitter and improve his game but he doesn't have the drive to succeed. He thinks at his age there is nothing left for him to learn, unfortunately for him there are 19 year olds out there with more footballing knowledge than him, he should retire.

was he quality though?

i would have put him down as more of a decent premiership footballer, who would have a  good game here and there

I think he was a very good full-back, Man Utd were supposed to be looking at him too. He was decent going forward as well, he had pace and a cracking shot on him.

To blame it all on one injury is too easy, and no doubt thats what he's doing in his mind.

His attitude is disgusting, he could easily get himself fitter and improve his game but he doesn't have the drive to succeed. He thinks at his age there is nothing left for him to learn, unfortunately for him there are 19 year olds out there with more footballing knowledge than him, he should retire.

I'm just saying he was good prior to that. I'm not defending him now, I think he's taking the piss here. We should never have bought him though. He'd been average at Spurs for a while prior to our signing him.

I'm just saying he was good prior to that. I'm not defending him now, I think he's taking the piss here. We should never have bought him though. He'd been average at Spurs for a while prior to our signing him.

No no, not having a crack at you, i've heard 100's of people say the same thing about the injury (and i also believe the little wanker thinks it himself), including Spurs fans & Irish fans, but for me its not good enough.

You just have to look at Shearer for a complete comparison to the little cunt, there was someone with drive, someone who cared about his career and the football he played.

Guest smoggeordie

Carr at Spurs was massivley overrated as he scored the odd screamer. As a defender, he's never been better than average.

Carr at Spurs was massivley overrated as he scored the odd screamer. As a defender, he's never been better than average.

Haven't seen much of the lad so im not claiming its the case but this was my worry over Bale when there were rumours of him going for £10m and us being linked!

i believe Carr was decent a few years ago, while now he doesn't seem to care at all.. if he had any respect for the club and the supporters, or at least enjoyed playing football for a living he'd never play the way he does.. come to think about it, he's also progressively getting heavier, balder, uglier and generally looks like shit.. maybe he doesn't shag enough lasses or has a drinking problem..

anyway, what bothers me is that a certain spaniard is widely regarded as 'uninterested', while fuckers like Carr, Babayaro and Bramble not only cost us points every week, they can't even get properly fit to do what they're payed for... and then, there's this joke Roeder, who praises them whenever he can.. doesn't that piss you off a bit? i mean, whats the fuckin criteria, Glen?

what bothers me even more is Roeder even had the courage to go public and say that he's satisfied with his squad and that there were no players available in the big wide world (apart from this huge american dude) who would do a better job, than our current ones, thus confirming Freddy's words that there were money available.. that pretty much sums Roeder's judgement abilities, but more importantly shows how he's willing to lie to the fans, in order to please the fat cunt that can fire his ass..