The "Carr Out" Thread

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Fuck off fatty  :tickedoff:

you rate Pattison

Patty is also fatty, but on the fat-o-metre Carr is second only to the fat one AKA Freddy

Agreed, useless prick that he is! Why didnt we sign a left back!!!

"Glenn Roeder is not prepared to sign someone who I know is not good enough."

Why would he? He's already got more than enough to go round and be picked ahead of better players.

Get out, you clueless lard-arsed fuckwit.  >:(

Coming through two windows without signing a reasonable full back to replace this knacker is a disgrace.

what boils me is that we all know that every player has an off game or even a striker having a barren spell that lasts a few weeks. But this blob has been bouncing up and down the field for tweo seasons being nothing more than a giant waste of space, he is poor in every respect and i find it very hard to put a good spin on any of his play. Get rid please I will give up all my birthdays for the next 3 years if we get shot take him in the middle of a farmers field put him to work there and sign somebody better yet sign some one good.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Like Carr is going to log onto N-O and be thinking shite they want me out, the bloke doesnt care so why should we care about him. End of topic!

Guest alankhaw

Aye Sir Bobby knew what he was doing when he said no to the Troll

Fuck off FFS

Bobby signed him.

Bobby wanted Miguel but had to settle with Carr instead because he was the cheaper option.

Thing is he has been out 'injured' for weeks with a bruised toe? and then as soon as hes fit -

The roedent has him back in the team playing anywhere to accomodate him :(

Why????????

Thing is he has been out 'injured' for weeks with a bruised toe? and then as soon as hes fit -

The roedent has him back in the team playing anywhere to accomodate him :(

Why????????

He's in the form of his life - FACT. God's sake, don't you listen to anything Glenn says? :rolleyes:

Like Carr is going to log onto N-O and be thinking shite they want me out, the bloke doesnt care so why should we care about him. End of topic!

i dont think any player earning thousands of pounds per week will ever care about what fans think he still gets paid but if thats gonna be the response then there is no point in talking about any player.

Guest Micktoon

Watch the useless cunt at first hand on Wednesday. Sat just behind the dugout. Pace-shit, tackling-shit, passing-shit, anticipation-shit, heading-shit. His facial expression during the game said it all, he clearly couldn't give a fuck and the sooner we get rid of the useless fucker the better.