Petr Cech

Wullie

Am I the only one who is absolutely sick to death of hearing about him?

First it was the saga of Chelsea wanting action taken against Hunt for what was a complete accident (Hunt would have been fully within his rights to take legal action for some of the comments Chelsea made about him btw), then the Chelsea fans started sending death threats to him and the lad that clattered Cudicini. Mourinho has brought it up every fucking week since it happened post-match, in the papers every day about his progress as if he was learning to walk again, then he's back (wasn't he supposed to be out until the end of the season? more mountain out of a molehill stuff from Chelsea) and, wow, he's wearing protective headgear, like he's the first player who's ever done that, then to cap it all off, he makes two routine saves from Amdy fucking Faye, who would have buried them both easily if he wasn't utter shite and it's all MOTD bang on about, even giving it the final comment of the night and putting it over the credits.

You'd think he'd had cancer or lost a leg rather than sustained what was, fair enough, a bad injury that's kept him out for, what, 3 months. Chelsea have raised the bar when it comes to milking an injury, they've nearly been as bad with fucking Terry, who's missed about ten games with a back injury and you'd think he'd shattered his spine.

God help us if one of them actually does get a Michael Owen/Jimmy Bullard type injury, I imagine we'll have to have a minutes' silence for them before the match.

Personally, I think it's more a case of Mourinho getting his excuses in before they lose the league. "We've lost our goalie. We've had to do without our inspirational captain for a month. Look how hard we have it. Feel pity for us. We're forced to play Shevchenko and Drogba up front. We're the only team with injured players. Now young Ashley has hurt his knee..Is there no end to our savage luck? Woe am I..." etc etc.

Fucking get on with it you soft twats. Injuries are part and parcel of the game. They've got the most expensive squad in the history of British football - fucking deal with it.  :tickedoff:

Rant over.  ^-^

Guest Ridzuan

Looks ridiculous in his little helmet, too...

I agree.He looks like a rugby player.But there is nothing he could do about it.

Yeah, I know. I doubt he'd be wearing it if he had a choice. Still makes me laugh when I see him, though.

Yeah, I know. I doubt he'd be wearing it if he had a choice. Still makes me laugh when I see him, though.

Crash Helmet lolz

First it was the saga of Chelsea wanting action taken against Hunt for what was a complete accident (Hunt would have been fully within his rights to take legal action for some of the comments Chelsea made about him btw), then the Chelsea fans started sending death threats to him and the lad that clattered Cudicini. Mourinho has brought it up every fucking week since it happened post-match, in the papers every day about his progress as if he was learning to walk again, then he's back (wasn't he supposed to be out until the end of the season? more mountain out of a molehill stuff from Chelsea) and, wow, he's wearing protective headgear, like he's the first player who's ever done that, then to cap it all off, he makes two routine saves from Amdy fucking Faye, who would have buried them both easily if he wasn't utter shite and it's all MOTD bang on about, even giving it the final comment of the night and putting it over the credits.

You'd think he'd had cancer or lost a leg rather than sustained what was, fair enough, a bad injury that's kept him out for, what, 3 months. Chelsea have raised the bar when it comes to milking an injury, they've nearly been as bad with fucking Terry, who's missed about ten games with a back injury and you'd think he'd shattered his spine.

God help us if one of them actually does get a Michael Owen/Jimmy Bullard type injury, I imagine we'll have to have a minutes' silence for them before the match.

you think thats bad but did you have the dis -pleasure of watching and listening to john motsons wank fest about john terry coming back from injury ,to an outsider it was simply embarrasing to listen too as if he was the savior of all things chelski.

you think thats bad but did you have the dis -pleasure of watching and listening to john motsons wank fest about john terry coming back from injury ,to an outsider it was simply embarrasing to listen too as if he was the savior of all things chelski.

Horrendous wasn't it?

Guest Moe-Ali

There we go, wullie, best fucking thread/post ive seen in a good old while, thats a nice little rant, i agree aswell

And i had a nice little chuckle when i read the moments silence bit, nice touch.

The worst thing Mourinho's said is that we have more options in defence than him.  I don't know about Chelsea fans, but I'd much rather have to "settle" for Essien or Bridge in defence than Ramage, Carr or Babayaro.

Guest GeordieAki

The worst thing Mourinho's said is that we have more options in defence than him.  I don't know about Chelsea fans, but I'd much rather have to "settle" for Essien or Bridge in defence than Ramage, Carr or Babayaro.

And it's also not our fault that we have better youngsters and better academy than them (it feels great to say that..."we are better than them" attitude.  How often can we do that).  Come to think of it...how many players have they actually brought up through the academy to play for the 1st team.