I love how the papers contradict each other

JH

Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres has told Manchester United he does not fancy a £25m summer move to Old Trafford. (Various)

The Spain international, 22, is understood to view Arsenal as an ideal destination. (Various)

Or does he? Manchester United do in fact lead the chase for Torres and face competition from Chelsea. (Daily Star)

:lol:

According to one of SkySports guys in Spain, saw this at lunchtime, there's only one place that Torres wants to be, and that Man Utd.

Would absolutely LOVE to see him in the Premiership. I thought he was ace in the World Cup. That goal against Romania.... augh!

Guest Bellers

The lad is a talent but is most definetly not a world beater, simply another player over- hyped by the national media. I'm not too sure how he'd adjust to the premier league, I don't think he'd be average, either very good or very poor.

If your looking at young Spanish strikers look no further than David Villa, like Torres not sure he'd adjust to the premier league, but he appears to have the full package: distribution, vision, strength and an eye for goal.

According to one of SkySports guys in Spain, saw this at lunchtime, there's only one place that Torres wants to be, and that Man Utd.

Would absolutely LOVE to see him in the Premiership. I thought he was ace in the World Cup. That goal against Romania.... augh!

Ukraine tbh. :coolsmiley: