England U21 vs Spain U21

Delima

Anyone else watching?

Half Time Spain 2 England 0

Steven Taylor has been very steady. Before the bloody nose Curtis Davies has been good, but after that he seems different - at fault for both goals. David Bentley has been the best English player on the pitch. James Milner has been pretty quiet. Huddlestone seems out of tune with teamates at times. Nigel Reo Coker offers some brawns but little else. Ashley young well contained. David Nugent is very lonely upfront. And Stuart Pearce is always shouting something as usual.

Not that Spain is any good. It is a pretty 50-50 match despite of the scoreline.

Scott Carson

Justin Hoyte

Curtis Davies

Steven Taylor

Andrew Taylor

David Bentley

Nigel Reo Coker

Tom Huddlestone

Ashley Young

David Nugent

James Milner

Edit: Left back is Andy Taylor not Justin Hoyte

Theo Wallcott and Wayne Routledge should be thrown in in the seconed half

The line-up seems fantastic,can't understand why are they  losing

The way they play (lone striker), they should put Lita instead of Nugent. Take Milner off. And maybe replace Davies with Cahill since Davies' nose is bleeding. Lastly either add Walcott in or play both Lita and Nugent

Shite formation.

Players being deployed bafflingly out of position (Milner inside Bentley?!?)

Can hardly string two passes together without resorting to an aimless hoof.

More effort put in chasing shadows than showing some decent movement.

Tamely surrendering as soon as the opposition score.

Welcome to my world.  >:D

PS: Taylor's done alright but Davies has been shite. Could have prevented both goals. Cesc Huddlestone was utter pap too.

Shite formation.

Players being deployed bafflingly out of position (Milner inside Bentley?!?)

Can hardly string two passes together without resorting to an aimless hoof.

More effort put in chasing shadows than showing some decent movement.

Tamely surrendering as soon as the opposition score.

Welcome to my world.  >:D

PS: Taylor's done alright but Davies has been shite. Could have prevented both goals. Cesc Huddlestone was utter pap too.

Sounds like Newcastle tbh!

Lita is a goal machine, lets fuck Martins of for £5m or so and get this kid :)

fuck Martins off? :D I like the sound of that.

lita is a lazy fucker barely moves!

Fit in well with Shola then.

10 goals in his last 10 games, for a lazy fucker he must be very lucky!

yeah he has an eye for goal i guess, but everytime i see him he seems to stand around not doing much. maybe jealousy seeping through as i played for Margate youth with him!! lol

He barely moves? I thought he is one of the best player in the second half. Showed some good movements and good positioning.

I think he will at the very least achieve as much as Darren Bent.

Kevin Doyle, Leloy Lita, David Kitson, Stephen Hunt

Bobby Convey, James Harper, Steve Sidwell

Nicky Shorey, Alan Bennett, Greg Halford

Steve Coppell

Reading is going to be a force to be reckoned for quite a while.

He barely moves? I thought he is one of the best player in the second half. Showed some good movements and good positioning.

I think he will at the very least achieve as much as Darren Bent.

Kevin Doyle, Leloy Lita, David Kitson, Stephen Hunt

Bobby Convey, James Harper, Steve Sidwell

Nicky Shorey, Alan Bennett, Greg Halford

Steve Coppell

Reading is going to be a force to be reckoned for quite a while.

i didnt watch the game today, im only going by what iv seen of him! i remember James Beattie scored 10 in 10 once...

in all seriousness though, good potential but i dont really rate him.

Delima's final verdict:

*  1 Scott Carson - 6 - So so, needs to improve if he wants to overtake Foster and Kirkland.

* 2 Justin Hoyte - 6 - So so, better right back than left back.

* 6 Curtis Davies - 8 - Apart from the errors that lead to goals, Davies has been pretty impressive. He has good skills and is not afraid to venture upfront (not aimlessly)

* 5 Steven Taylor - 8 - Very solid. If we could somehow get Davies in the summer than our central defense partnership is very well sorted for the next decade. Does very well on one-on-one situations.

* 3 Andrew Taylor - 5 - Poor.

* 4 Tom Huddlestone - 6 - So so, apart from some nice passes. Needs to be significantly tougher, him.

* 10 Nigel Reo-Coker - 7 - So so. Pretty physical, and to good effect. But he needs an extra edge if he wants to reach the class of Lampard, Gerrard etc.

* 8 James Milner - 4 - Out of position, doesn't see the ball much.

* 7 David Bentley - 8 - Best player in the first half. Skillful, audacious, nice pace, and has good vision.

* 9 David Nugent - 7 - Isolated up front. So so apart from the well taken goal. Think he needs to be played deeper.

* 11 Ashley Young - 5 - Well contained by opposition.

* 22 Joe Hart - 7 - Decent performance.

* 14 Liam Rosenior - 7 - Decent performance. Going to be Fulham prized asset for a long time.

* 15 Kieran Richardson - 7 - Audacious.

* 16 Theo Walcott - 6 - A bit light weight.

* 18 Leroy Lita - 8 - Very good.

i didnt watch the game today, im only going by what iv seen of him! i remember James Beattie scored 10 in 10 once...

James Beattie is quite a limited footballer, limited to knocking the ball in. Whereas Lita is more versatile than him, though his primary asset is still is finishing. Lita could appear to be "lazy" at times but when he plays he is a much better player than Beattie. My opinions.

James Beattie is quite a limited footballer, limited to knocking the ball in. Whereas Lita is more versatile than him, though his primary asset is still is finishing. Lita could appear to be "lazy" at times but when he plays he is a much better player than Beattie. My opinions.

Leroys main asset is probably his positioning and the fact that he knows how to find the net, which is obviously a trait of a good striker. Im just not sure if he can keep it up. It would be so weird seeing him play for newcastle for sure!